Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

i need a single 12" sub box for the trunk????

Old 04-28-2010, 06:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default i need a single 12" sub box for the trunk????

ok i just got a Rockford power series T2 12" sub (2000watt) and need a good single sub ported box...where can i get one that is made to fit our trunks? also what can i do about the t top placement?
Old 04-29-2010, 01:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ProBox. Problem being that the single 12 ported box they use to offer is no longer offered. They changed the box up (old wasn't tuned, new one is tuned to 58hz, but when in the car is 33hz due to the back window). Now they only offer it loaded with one of there subs. Really nice sub actually. I just got mine in today and should have the wiring done tomorrow. Gerald Kirkland was a nice guy to do business with. He assured me that the box and sub with about 600watts RMS will hit 141db. I was gonna go with a Fi BTL 12, but he said with the way the box was designed I could throw all the power in the world on the BTL and it still wouldn't be much, if any, louder. Guy knows his **** for sure, he won the 91' and 92' U.S.A.C. unlimited SPL world championships. Oh, and he knows these cars pretty good too since he's a Camaro guy as well. His number is 972-571-5330.

BTW, mods, no affiliation, just a very satisfied customer.

Search this Thread