Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Need help with SmartStart any Best buy employees around?

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 08:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help with SmartStart any Best buy employees around?

Just got my 5901 installed with smartstart today at a vendor I found ON DEI website. They install system, all functions but they said I had to activate smartstart over phone. Called DEI they were asses, and then found out the 750 dollars I just spent for install and system was not done by an authorized installer. I went bizurk as they are listed on DEI website. Called the installer and he said they would give him access so now Im screwed. I can send you whatever proof of ownership you need. Also paypal you some funds for trouble if you need to. Any help would be appreciated my Turbo Ta needs some love. Hope you guys can help as Ive exhausted all resources other then going to BBB and seeing if they can get the vendor to refund me.

Thanks a Mil
Brennan
Old 12-05-2012, 10:15 PM
On The Tree

I need to find an installer to activate the smart start service as well. I will be installing a VSS3000 SmartStart receiver using the Xpresskitt PKALL module in a 2008 Lexus is250.

I installed my first remote start system in my Celica when I was 16, and am now studying Electrical Engineering at a pretty decent engineering college. Let me know how much compensation would be appropriate for just the activation. No warranty on install is fine.

Thank you!
Old 12-07-2012, 11:14 PM
Teching In

Call 337-535-0123 Monday, talk to miss tammie at install it and she should be able to help
Old 12-09-2012, 04:35 PM
On The Tree

Ok, thanks!

Quick Reply: Need help with SmartStart any Best buy employees around?