Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Speaker Replacment

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2011, 10:29 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Speaker Replacment

So I bought this car years ago and the monsoon system was removed and wires where cut, amp just bolted in doing nothing and im finally sick of not having a good system in my car... not much into super bass but the factory system always sounded damn good to me "have friends with stock systems" Anywho im missing the tweeters in the door's and would like to find a replacement for them and keep the covers in tact... Anyone make that size tweeter that will fit without much modding? I remember seeing awhile back a company that made a complete replacment system but it was like some bazoka crap and i will not use that garbage. Dealer does not stock those tweeters nor any other monsoon componets, I figured id just start with those and start replacing all of them along with rewiring the whole car to an aftermarket system with amp. Let me know what you guys came up with! much appreicated!
Old 03-29-2011, 02:36 AM
dcm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how about these

Peerless India T25FG-04-02 1" Silk Dome Tweeter No Faceplate
Modern version of the famous LK10/SK10 Series soft dome tweeters, now manufactured by Peerless India. Close-tolerance design provides smooth response, high efficiency, and low distortion. Fits snap-on and 3-hole screw-on faceplates, or custom installations. Buyout, limited quantities. Specifications: *Power handling: 40 watts RMS/80 watts max *VCdia: 1" *Impedance: 4 ohms *Re: 3.14 ohms *Frequency response: 2,000-20,000 Hz *Fs: 1,942 Hz *SPL: 89 dB 2.83V/1m *Dimensions: A: 3", 2-5/8" across flats, B: N/A, C: 1".

(non-sponsor link removed)

Last edited by WhiteBird00; 03-29-2011 at 07:37 AM. Reason: non-sponsor link removed