Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

**KENWOOD Update** Must Read if Planning a DD/NAV upgrade this summer!

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2011, 01:06 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default **KENWOOD Update** Must Read if Planning a DD/NAV upgrade this summer!

I just got off the phone with Kenwood. Due to all the mess going on in Japan its going to be a very interesting summer and fall for audio. The in dash double din NAV units are going to be harder to get after about June. The main chips inside the units are made in Japan. With the disaster they have had going on over there its causing alot of parts to not be made that are needed for final assembly in many different applications

I will need to turn in a preorder for Kenwood Double Din NAV units Monday or Tuesday or next week.
IF this is something you are considering to add to your car this year it would be a huge help to know so I can preorder accordingly to make sure we get you a radio to put in!

I will not be requiring full payment or anything like that and we can work out details on individual basis based on what works for you.

With this being not the cheapest mod in the world money is always an issue. So we will work with you the best we can to help out.

Sorry for such short notice on making any plans

We just want to let everyone know so we dont have to tell you late in the summer there is no radios available.

As always any questions call email pm anytime

608 568 3011

dennis@doubledmods.com

I will update this with the notice from Kenwood when it goes public shortly to confirm this with you as well

As updates on inventory come into me I will let all of you know as well

Dennis