Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Steering wheels controls wont work

Old 06-16-2011, 02:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Steering wheels controls wont work

Hey guys

Just purchased my car and the steering wheel controls didnt work. its a 02 with monsoon system, car has a aftermarket head unit, couldnt tell you what it is, currently deployed, so cant tell ya if I wanted too. Also my sails just quit working on me. took them out and held the copper wires that came off the speaker between my finders and it was working, taped them all up worked for like 10 seconds then just quit... what is a good replacement for the sail speakers, dont feel like spend 300 for a whole set when just my sails are ****.

thanks for all your help
Ray
Old 06-16-2011, 02:32 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi Ray,
Depending on the head unit you may be able to use a PAC adapter. It depends on a few things....age of the unit, model and if the unit has a wireless remote or at least the option of using a wireless remote.
As for the sail panels I have some very good options for that location. The CDT CL-6M is the ones I use in the package deals and work well...better then stock. They are also superior in quality so you won't have issues years later. They are available here for $139.99 a pair shipped:
http://www.keeaudio.com/cdtaudiosubwoofers.html

Search this Thread