Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Wiring diagrams...

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2019, 12:08 PM
TECH Regular

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Wiring diagrams...

Having issues finding what im looking for. Apparently i dont know hot to search the internet anymore.....

Doing sone clean up on a new to me 96 TA WS6. Was repairing the kick panels, and noticed alot of horrible wiring that was cut and abandoned. My guess is aftermarket alarm that was removed and put back mostly stock. I removed the dead ends, but now i got some loose connecters i cant find homes for.

This is all under the steering column.

I cant find any kind of useful diagrams. Not wiring anyways, just parts and "exploded" views or whatever theyre called.

Been browsing the site, but havent found what im looking for yet. Could be blind or dumb, maybe not digging enough.

Any links are appreciated.

Shouldve circled them, but the obvious one, and the little white connector on left of picture.

The Jerry'd connector, i cant find its home. I havent removed the seat yet to crawl in here properly, trying to see if i can avoid that. Back been hurtin lately.
Old 03-10-2019, 12:17 PM
TECH Regular

Awesome. Its the ignition wires. ****....
Old 03-10-2019, 01:18 PM
TECH Regular

Cant believe i forgot about shbox. I feel bad more than dumb.

Found what im looking for.
Old 03-11-2019, 07:28 AM
Save the manuals!

Received 322 Likes on 295 Posts

Moving to Stereo and Electronics.

There are a lot of "connectors" there, but they are T-Taps. Not a lot of harm, there - so you can just leave them in place.

The only odd things I see are an aftermarket clear/white plastic connector in the lower left and that splice with the green wire.
Old 03-22-2019, 01:57 PM
TECH Regular

Blue connector with green splice is what im looking to eliminate.

Didn't find what i needed at shbox. But found other helpful styff, but to no avail.

Im assuming aftermarket alarm that was removed. No signs of third party stereo tgat ive seen yet. Been busy last 2 weeks, gonna get back at it this weekend

Last edited by demonsmokr; 03-22-2019 at 02:12 PM.