Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

stealth sub box blueprints

Old 05-16-2012, 06:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Making one on the passenger side is more difficult than you think it want to have a box thats 1cf with after the subs installed(12 inch).My T/A had one but it was stolen (the car) so I'm building a new one now also for the passenger side but this time I'm going one sundown sa8 ported and it should be pretty loud I'll get picks up when it's finished.
Old 05-20-2012, 08:01 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

posting blueprints to this is hazardous. I did a write up not to long ago about DIY "do it yourself" stealth sub boxes and one of the admins tore it off the wall claiming that i was a non sponsor trying to sell something. never not once did I say it was for sale. or that i would be selling any service. I was just doing a write up on how i built BOTH driver and passenger side stealth sub boxes. I believe the admins name was whitebird...or something. made me so mad..lol my advice.. trade the idea and write up through email..

I guess because they have a sponsor selling the stealth boxes they dont want anyone making them and giving out the free info on how to... it would kinda take away from the sponsor... which is understandable...and unconstitutional...GL wit it.
Old 05-21-2012, 06:55 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you could literally buy one of the boxes and reverse engineer it if you wanted to, but youd be an *** to do it and post it publicly....As mentioned just buy one and support american made products for american cars

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: stealth sub box blueprints