Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

@@@@ BREAKING NEWS! Double D Mods II opening July1 in Alabama! @@@@

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2013, 08:08 AM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default @@@@ BREAKING NEWS! Double D Mods II opening July1 in Alabama! @@@@

You guys asked and we are doing it!

We have been told hundreds of times "I wish you were closer so you could install my stuff!"

Well, we now will be for those of you in the Birmingham Alabama area(Alabaster)

We will officially be ready for everyone starting July 1 for all your audio install needs

We will also be adding a lift to do other minor accessory installations such as exhaust, wheels, ground effects, ect. NO MAJOR ENGINE WORK will be done.

Full detailing will also be available for those who want to have this service performed as well.

I myself am not moving and we will still be in our Wisconsin location as all ordering and shipping of products will generate from DD MODS I. I will be at the Alabama location a few days a month as well to hopefully get to meet some of you.

Who is going to handle everything for all of you if I am not going to be there? Have no worries on this.
My good buddy and more importantly friend Steven Pope or as most of you know him as 1FUNC5 will be running the show.

For those of you who don't know Steven you are going to love the attention to detail he performs in all his work. Steven as well also owns not one but two Corvettes in a 2003 Aniv. Red Vert and a 2012 Grand Sport Coupe. So your in safe hands with someone who knows your car inside and out.

We will be getting all phone lines and email setup for Steven over next few weeks. At this time all calls will be direct into our Wisconsin location at 608 568 3011 to schedule installs after July 1.

I could not do this without all the support of each and every one of you guys here on the forum. So Donna and I thank all of you as we will continue to provide the best customer service you all hear about and expect and provide more option to best help you with your needs.

This as well would not be possible without the help of Steven as we could not have found a better person to put our trust in to take care of all of you.

Here is a few pics of DD MODS II below and keep an eye out for more details and installation package specials on many products for all of you.

Dennis

Old 06-06-2013, 10:58 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

congrats on the new place!

looks like a sweet work area
Old 06-06-2013, 11:07 AM
11 Second Club

Congrats on the new location. I am pretty close to Birmingham. I will have to ride by and check out the new place when it is up and running.
Old 06-07-2013, 07:13 AM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Originally Posted by SMOKNSS
Congrats on the new location. I am pretty close to Birmingham. I will have to ride by and check out the new place when it is up and running.

We will be having a open house for a Grand Opening as well. So will post details on here for you guys

Dennis
Old 06-23-2013, 11:16 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Open House

Originally Posted by DOUBLEDMODS
We will be having a open house for a Grand Opening as well. So will post details on here for you guys

Dennis
Dennis, any word on the open house and maybe some info on sales during that time?
Old 06-29-2013, 06:49 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i may have to take a drive n check out the place!

Quick Reply: @@@@ BREAKING NEWS! Double D Mods II opening July1 in Alabama! @@@@