Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

ground problems turn signal and tail light issuew

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2013, 05:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ground problems turn signal and tail light issuew

details... car is a 94 Z that i swapped a cam only LS1 into with a factory ECU. i took the ECU and wiring harness and went to using only Bigstuff3. no factory ECU. i have all my factory gauges, speedometer running off the front wheel speed sensor into a dakota digital box and to my gauge. everything worked **** but ive hd this one issue since its been running. when i hit the signals for the left everything is fine. when i hit the right it flashes some times, then others it will blink dim the signal indicator and make the gauges blink and all electrical in the car, radio lights etc. it will sometimes work perfect for a few minutes but after it does the dim blink it wont go back to working until after the car sits for a while, ive traced all my grounds, cleaned up wiring that i thought could be causing it and have yet to figure it out. i replaced the signal cam and same thing. also sometimes it blows the stop lights fuse. it used to only make the signal sound and not blink, it just recently started doing the dim blink and making the gauges blink. ANY info or past experience would help a LOTTTTTT

Quick Reply: ground problems turn signal and tail light issuew