Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Speaker screws

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2013, 10:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Speaker screws

Does anyone know what dimensions the screws are that go into the sail panel speakers? I sadly have lost some of the clips that the screws go into and need to get new ones!!

Thanks!
Old 10-23-2013, 12:26 PM
12 Second Club

Take one of the ones you have and go to a bolts place and match them up. When i got my car the didnt have any of the clips and the speaker was vibrating and rattling. WHAT A PAIN!!!
Old 10-23-2013, 12:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Chevyman1968
Take one of the ones you have and go to a bolts place and match them up. When i got my car the didnt have any of the clips and the speaker was vibrating and rattling. WHAT A PAIN!!!
Yeah, I could try taking a clip over to Pep Boys or Home Depot lol I lost one when I put the speaker in and just lost one earlier while removing the speaker. Somehow the mounting ring is cracked the whole way through... And right now my email is down so I can't inform CDT that the issue lies deeper than just the boot separating from the ring lol
Old 10-25-2013, 10:16 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I would just get new screws and clips if you're missing both. As long as those match who cares if they match the original clips

Quick Reply: Speaker screws