Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Need some help finding box for solo 12's

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2014, 03:13 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need some help finding box for solo 12's

I'm trying to find a nice box for my two solo baric L7 12's. Any good suggestions? I'm wanting more than just the normal .9 cube per side that most boxes have. Subthump isn't building the box that extends to the bottom anymore.
Old 03-18-2014, 04:22 PM

Yikes.. those woofers aren't very space friendly. They need rather large enclosured to be efficient. Do you have woodworking tools and a saw? I can whip you up a cut sheet/design for just about any subwoofer enclosure if you're interested in building your own. And the materials only cost $40.
Old 03-19-2014, 06:40 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by loudNlow
Yikes.. those woofers aren't very space friendly. They need rather large enclosured to be efficient. Do you have woodworking tools and a saw? I can whip you up a cut sheet/design for just about any subwoofer enclosure if you're interested in building your own. And the materials only cost $40.
Thanks for offering that, I wish I had time to build it myself. Was looking to just straight buy one if I could. I might just change gears and go with a pair of FI Audio 12's.

Quick Reply: Need some help finding box for solo 12's