Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Pics of my double din install

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2014, 08:12 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Pics of my double din install

Never mind the rca's and remote wires on the floor. They were ran and hidden the next day. I can't believe the difference in the sound quality the head unit made.

Old 03-22-2014, 08:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 345 Likes on 237 Posts

Looks nice, Is the hu the only thing you replaced? Still stock amp? I have the stock hu and was wondering if the sound quality was much better than the stock monsoon hu?
Old 03-22-2014, 08:36 PM
Staging Lane

So far I've only replaced the head unit, everything else is completely stock. It made a huge difference in the sound quality of my monsoon system.
Old 03-22-2014, 08:45 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 345 Likes on 237 Posts

What double din hu did you go with and where did you get your bezel? I replaced all my speakers due to all the old ones being blown and it sounds good but would like just a bit better quality, a little more volume before distortion, clarity, ect.
Old 03-22-2014, 08:51 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 98CayenneT/A
What double din hu did you go with and where did you get your bezel? I replaced all my speakers due to all the old ones being blown and it sounds good but would like just a bit better quality, a little more volume before distortion, clarity, ect.
It's a Kenwood DDX470. I bought the bezel off of ebay. I got it in two days. I was surprised by the kenwood. It sounds great at any volume.

Quick Reply: Pics of my double din install