Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Fuse box terminals for 96 underhood

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2016, 07:50 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default Fuse box terminals for 96 underhood

Does anyone where I can order the clip in terminals for the relays and fuses.. I'm trying to put some relays and fuses into empty and or unused slots in my underhood fuse block to straighten up under my hood. Or worse cas dose anyone have a lt1 style box they don't need from a parts car or something
Old 04-29-2016, 10:59 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know that the dealerships have them, but buying them is a complete nightmare. I stopped by a pull-a-part, and snagged a complete fuse box with about a foot of wiring. Now I just pull the terminals out and solder to new circuits as needed.
Old 04-09-2017, 04:24 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by spcearle
I'm trying to put some relays and fuses into empty and or unused slots in my underhood fuse block to straighten up under my hood.
I'm trying to do the same thing in my dash fuse block for my wideband gauge, but I can't find any info anywhere on how to do it. Would you mind walking me through how to put the connectors in and wire them up?
Old 04-10-2017, 07:52 AM
Ungrounded Moderator

Received 260 Likes on 224 Posts

Your dash fuse panel already has extra ports put there by GM specifically for adding accessories. There's more information in this post.

Quick Reply: Fuse box terminals for 96 underhood