Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

light went out on cd player

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2005, 03:37 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation light went out on cd player

Hey guys well here is the situation. Hopefully Yall can help me and I can fix this without to much hassle b/c itsreally annoying. Well lately i have been noticing that on my stock cd player where it displays the time and track number has been like flashing from light to dark. By the way i have a 00 ta. But anyways so yesterday it pretty much went out all together, like it is just a blank screen and sometimes if i look at it at different angles i can barely make it out. The thing is that everything still works fine and all the other lights on the stock cd player are fine, it is just that time/track number/time readout panel. Can ssomeone help me and tell me whats the problem and how it can be fixed.

Thanks in advance
Old 08-09-2005, 10:29 PM
Staging Lane

i dont know what you need to do to fix it but on my moonsoon system it has the same thing the only way you can see the time or track numbers is if you shine a light on it but i got a sony cd player to replace that
Old 08-09-2005, 11:40 PM

its broken, you have to get a new player all together... there is some componet inside the player that after a while it just wears out, and as far as I know there isnt a way to fix it..