Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

No power hatch and no radio...

Old 10-15-2005, 04:37 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default No power hatch and no radio...

All of a sudden, my radio and hatch do not work. All I did was wash my car...right after that, I popped the hatch to put my bottle in and it worked fine

I pulled the head unit (Pioneer DEH-P4700MP) and all the connections are fine. When I press the power hatch button in the glovebox or on my clicker (whatever you call it), all I hear is a relay clicking under the dash. I checked the radio fuses (Radio and Radio Accessory) and they're fine...anyone have any idea as to what would cause this?

Power door locks and windows work, but when I lock it and activate the alarm, the horn only beeps once (instead of twice like it normally does). Opened the hatch via key and closed it thinking maybe it was partially open or something, but no luck. Brake lights, headlights and turn signals work fine...
Old 10-15-2005, 05:07 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Power accy fuse was blown......probably since it's also powering my bottle heater. I put in a 20 amp and it's all good now.

Search this Thread