Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Give me your opinions on the System!

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2005, 12:24 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Give me your opinions on the System!

So, I'll have to post pictures as soon as possible. For now, here's all of the equipment. If you don't know what the equipment is, please check a website for the manufacturer prior to posting questions like "whats a d900". Go to alpines website for that, JL's for subs, etc.

-Alpine D900 head unit
-Alpine H700 processor
-Alpine I Pod integration unit
-Alpine expansion module for head unit
-Dynaudio 7" woofers in doors
-Dynaudio 1.1" tweeters mounted above kick panels
-Dynaudio 4" enclosed dome midrange mounted in front defroster area under dash for Center Channel
-Diamond Audio 6.5" HEX woofers in "middle/rear" speaker spots
-No speakers in rear hatch
-Custom fiberglass box w/2 10" JL Audio 10w3v2 d4 subwoofers in seperate airspaces
-JL Audio 500/1 powering subs
-JL Audio 300/4 bridged powering front woofers
-JL Audio 300/4 powering tweeters and rear speakers
-JL Audio e2150 bridged powering center channel speaker

The e2150 is mounted on the wall behind the spare tire. A 2 Farad Stinger Cap is mounted there too. The other 3 amps are on a custom amp rack that is seated in between the 2 subs on the rear hatch area. I Then have the "Brains" for the processor, head unit, alpine ipod stuff, and cd changer mounted in the left rear section next to the T-top area. The sub enclosure and cosmetic panel with housing the changer is wrapped in black matching vinyl. The Head unit and processor are mounted in the dash where the dash trim piece was made to fit 2 full "dins".
Old 11-29-2005, 01:22 AM
Ls1tech Bad Ass

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well i'm a sucker for alpine and JL, soooo.... looks good!

but seriously, looks like a well-thought out setup. having the processor and the headunit in a single space looks clean; i've seen a similar setup with an older alpine screen on top of the old school alpine dvd deck.

congrats on the system, and post some pics when ya can