Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Car won't start help please!

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2005, 07:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Car won't start help please!

So I hooked up my bootle warmer today, workes great! At anyrate drive the car around go out to garage to start it everything works, fuel pump runs all lights work. Starter does nothing. I checked the resistance coming out of the VATS wires connector under the steering wheel and it matches the key when in the on position.
I hooked up my shift light and Bottle wamer switch to the Power for the Traction Control. When I turn the Key to on the light dosen't come on and I can't turn the bottle warmer on. The gauges also don't do there bite test. I don't think this would affect it. Any ideas?
Old 12-26-2005, 09:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

what about the fuses?
Old 12-27-2005, 06:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

All the fuese are fine. I can't figure it out, when I turn the Key to start it, No bite test of the gauges and the Shift light, bottle heater switch and TCS switch have no power, but the fuse for those are good. The dash light work with the head the headlights. Guess I am going to have to take it to the dealer.
Old 12-27-2005, 10:34 AM
TECH Senior Member

maybe VATS? is the light on the dash on