Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Clifford mAtrix RSX 3.5 Question and Sail Panel Sub Question

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2006, 02:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Clifford mAtrix RSX 3.5 Question and Sail Panel Sub Question

first off, i think its safe to say i know nothing bout alarms/speakers, but i searched on both and didnt really find much.

i have a clifford matrix rsx 3.5 alarm that was installed during xmas time, and it started acting up recently. It will not lock the doors when i hit the button to lock the doors and arm the alarm. i have a prox sensor and remote start. im pretty sure it will unlock them when the disarm button is hit. is there anything i can do to get this bad boy up and running again? anyone else ever experience this before?

ALSO, my driver side sail panel speaker went out. i was wondering about getting some 6.5" subs for the sails to increase bass without having to put an 8, 10, or 12 in the back, but i do not want to get them if i have to run an additional amp with them. can i run these off the stock amp or off the HU and get a good sound? i have a Alpine CDA-9851. what is a good product to run? i have some Pioneer 6.5 front door speakers and rear hatch speakers in there from the previous owner.

Thanks for the help