Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

New Packages from Kee Audio

Old 09-09-2007, 01:45 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default New Packages from Kee Audio

Hi guys,
Just wanted everyone to know about a couple of deals I have going. I am still offering a CL-61CV component package with or without the subwoofer and threw in an Upstage system!! This is technology that not alot of people are familair with and it is really cool!! Here is CDT's write up on it:
http://www.cdtaudio.com/stagefront_upstage_systems.htm
I also have a really nice set of CDT CL-E6 replacements that just replace your stockers. Just cut and splice the new ones in and your done. The price is for 4 speakers...to replace your sails and doors. Right now I am also throwing in an extra set of tweeters you can hook up to the factory leads. These also utilize the factory crossovers.
Want to replace your Monsoon amp??!!! I have 2 5-channel amps that replace your Monsoon system and actually add a sub channel. These amps are from Cadence Sounds and are quality items. They also include a 4ga amp kit and 2 extra sets of RCA's to have everything you need to install your amp.
If anyone is wanting to replace there factory cd player with aftermarket I have a replacement kit that includes the harness adapter and mounting kit. It is located on the same page as the amps!! Check out these great deals!!
Here are the links:
Speakers:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/sponsor-sales-specials/780227-more-kee-audio-packages.html
Amps, install kit:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/sponsor-sales-specials/780241-kee-audio-amplifier-deals-w-amp-install-kit.html
If someone wants speakers, amp and install kit, PM me for pricing and I can put together a package for that as well!!
Old 09-09-2007, 10:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You currently offering any deals on just 6 1/2 comps?
Old 09-10-2007, 09:58 AM
Banned

For you always!! What do you have in mind? I carry a few brands other than CDT as well. I just really like the way CDT's sound. I also have some things I may want you to check out considering what you know about 12V audio. Here's your chance to PM me!! LOL!!
Old 09-10-2007, 07:31 PM
Banned

For the Camaro guys I just posted another set of speakers for the budget concious that are very nice for the money!! They are also a 3ohm speakers that would closely match the Monsoon's 2ohm impedance. Check the package deals "speakers" link above to check them out.
Old 09-17-2007, 07:04 PM
Banned

BumpTTT for the week!!
Old 09-17-2007, 07:37 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey Ian

what kinda deal can you get me on a pair of hd mids and a set of up-stage tweeters? pm if youl'd like. thanks

jman
Old 09-17-2007, 08:50 PM
Banned

PM'd you with some great deals J-man!!
Right now anyone purchasing a CDT component set of speakers will have the option of getting a CDT Upstage-222 set for $59.00. Normally $159.00!!
Old 09-30-2007, 10:18 AM
Banned

TTT for the last day of the month!!

Search this Thread