Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

High end KNOWLEDGEABLE shop in Phila PA?

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 02:27 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default High end KNOWLEDGEABLE shop in Phila PA?

I am looking for a place to really give my current system the once over.
Its 8 yrs old, sounds good, but something's missing..
Maybe it just needs to be updated?

Kenwood Excelon KDCx911 head unit
Zapco Symbylink Signal Processor
Zapco Amps Competition C2K-3.0X Series
JL Stealthbox...
Speakers are Dynaudio 360 Series components, lower door mounted.

NEED RECOMENDATIONS!

Thanks!

Last edited by YO-EL; 12-17-2007 at 07:50 AM.
Old 12-16-2007, 07:28 PM
Launching!

not familiar with the head unit so i really can't comment on that

the zapco stuff is great, hard to imagine needing to update that part of your system as long as they are performing as they should.

you didn't mention speakers but maybe you have just grown so used to them they have worn out their welcome?? i know i get this way with systems after a while. i tend to stay with amps longer than any other piece. speakers i switch out quite often, especially when i was younger.

jl stealth boxes are great also. what sub do you have? a w3? should be plenty for our cars. unless of course you are wanting to switch to a bigger box with a couple of subs.

there are about a million different directions you can go with your system. i just put a new one in mine and am in love with the sound of it. what exactly are you looking for? SQ? SPL? like i said, lots of choices. Ian from Kee audio will probably see this and point out some of the setups he offers. he is great with customer service and offers some really nice speakers/subs. he carries the cdt line and if you have never heard them they are definately high end audio components. you should at least check em out, plus he is a sponsor and has earned our business. hope this helps a little, and there will be more help as you respond and everyone gets a little better idea of what you are looking for.
jman
Old 12-18-2007, 07:41 AM
Teching In

I have used a place in jersey on rt 30 called Suburban auto radio its not too far from you