Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

WTB monsoon sub.. i know its wrong area

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 11:16 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default WTB monsoon sub.. i know its wrong area

thought this would be the best area to post for this.

anyway looking for 1 good sail panel monsoon dual voicecoil speaker
out a TA.

shoot me a pm if you got one and what you want for it

thanks guys
Old 01-31-2008, 12:29 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Quite honestly you may as well buy a pair on ebay. They aren't that expensive and you'd have a spare one when the other side goes, if it hasn't already been replaced. Don't be fooled by the "new design". It is the same old thing, but at least you'd have a new set.
Old 01-31-2008, 04:11 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by KEE AUDIO
Quite honestly you may as well buy a pair on ebay. They aren't that expensive and you'd have a spare one when the other side goes, if it hasn't already been replaced. Don't be fooled by the "new design". It is the same old thing, but at least you'd have a new set.

thanks i will check that out.

i was just looking for a cheap used one though
Old 01-31-2008, 04:21 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If your gonna replace them with something at least get new ones. They are pretty prone to blowing in the first place so buying a used one is iffy at best.
Old 02-03-2008, 05:51 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by KEE AUDIO
If your gonna replace them with something at least get new ones. They are pretty prone to blowing in the first place so buying a used one is iffy at best.
dude. im not sure if you noticed, but all i want if a CHEAP replacement speaker. im not that interested in sound anymore, use to be TRUST ME I just want a cheap not blown replacement stock monsoon speaker to take place of my stock blown one. i use to be BIG into stereo's but now im only into speed, but i blew a stock speaker and would like a cheap replacement one so if you know anyone with a good stock sail panel speaker please let me know.

thanks
Old 02-03-2008, 07:30 AM
Ungrounded Moderator

Received 259 Likes on 223 Posts

Ian (Kee Audio) is right - you can get a brand new replacement for under $50 on eBay so why go used? The problem with used is that you might end up replacing it again in just a few months so it ends up costing twice as much.

However, used ones come up every week in the "Parts For Sale" section. Make sure you get them from a Firebird - Camaro speakers are different.