Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Missing wires on passenger sail panel?

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2008, 06:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Missing wires on passenger sail panel?

I went to install the Bazooka subs I got for my wife and had sitting for a little over a month now last night and ran into a few problems. The driver side had some weird kicker conversion thing or something that was just hanging there. Was it maybe a converter or something to try and work around the 4 ohm system?

But back on topic.

We pulled off the speaker cover for the passenger side sail panel and had my wife stick her little arms and hands down in the holes there and she couldn't find or feel any wiring. She did pull up a cover for said part above though. She said she was able to barely reach all the way to the bottom of the metal and couldn't feel any wires or anything loose. Do these wires drop from above or come from the back? How are they usually routed? Not looking forward to tearing apart the car, cause usually when that happens all that plastic snap crap either breaks or never holds like it did the first time.

Suggestions?