Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Anyone heard of Diesal Audio before?

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 02:54 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Anyone heard of Diesal Audio before?

Well my friend just opened an audio shop a couple months ago and he deals alot of Diesal Audio stuff. I'm sure he can do others too but he gets a hell of a discount on Diesal stuff! Anyway I was wanting to replace the speakers in the doors and the ones in the sailpanel but I don't know if Diesal is good stuff or not? Only reason I ask is because my friend says he will do it for really cheap which is great for a college kid like me! Honestly I don't even know if they offer the speakers for my T/A? LOL If not than I may just talk to Ian at Kee Audio and get speakers from him.

Oh and I don't plan on putting an amp to anything and no sub for me, just want it to sound good again.
Old 09-26-2008, 03:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There's no specific speakers for a particular car. If they have 6.5's just listen to them, if they're clear enough for you buy it. If not get some Alpine, Rockford, or Infinity.
Old 09-26-2008, 04:43 PM
TECH Addict

I know about the sizes but don't they have to be a certain ohm?
Old 09-26-2008, 05:05 PM
Banned

Diesel Audio is middle of the road stuff similar to Audiobahn, MA Audio, Planet Audio, Crunch, and a few others. On a budget it would work.