Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Run in with ricers

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 11:57 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dude, just the regular ******* churros are amazing. ******* breakfast burrito, with carne asada, and bacon....OMFG!!! Best ******* burrito ever. IDC if the carne asada is dripping with grease, or that the people working can't speak english....I love their food. The #8 (I think)....3 rolled tacos w/ cheese....is godsend. And the carne asada frys.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:40 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AznMuscle
Dude, just the regular ******* churros are amazing. ******* breakfast burrito, with carne asada, and bacon....OMFG!!! Best ******* burrito ever. IDC if the carne asada is dripping with grease, or that the people working can't speak english....I love their food. The #8 (I think)....3 rolled tacos w/ cheese....is godsend. And the carne asada frys.
the carne asada fries, and 3 rolled taco's are def 2 of my favorites man. . . damn i wish there was one by my work ****!
Old 03-12-2009, 02:13 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There is one off base from me....but since I'm not spending money, no mexico goodness for me.
Old 03-12-2009, 06:59 AM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

I think this is the first Kill Story that started out as NO kill, then it's hijacked by the Mod to tell his kill story and then it's hijacked to talk about Mexican food. You gotta love LS1tech.