Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

my ws6 vs. trailblazer ss (had to escape the cops, and long story)

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 05:03 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking my ws6 vs. trailblazer ss (had to escape the cops, and long story)

ok so i was leaving my friends house at about one in the morning. and in my town there is this street that is perfect to race because it's mostly a straight street and even has about 3 lights (perfect for races from 0). well i'm going down this road and i look in my rear view mirror and see this car coming up about 50 yards away and it has HID lights so i'm thinking sweet maybe a nice 350z to race or maybe even a mustang. so i slow down to about 25 mph and wait for him to catch up that's when i realize it's just a trailblazer and yeah i see that it's a ss but i still don't even think of racing it. then he starts reving his engine and i'm thinking wow is this guy serious? he can't possibly be serious! and i'm thinking man he isn't even worth the gas money but he won't let off so i'm like screw it! so we go once from about a 30 roll and BURN him (i'm talking about 5 car lengths or even more) and then we get to one of the lights and then he starts saying he wants to go again by reving again and i'm thinking "ARE YOU SERIOUS? I JUST BLEW YOU WITHOUT EVEN TRYING!" and once again he won't leave me alone so i'm like whatever and go from a 40 roll (i hit the top of 1st at about 30 so i don't burn past him at the beginning as bad as the first time) but still burn past him but as we're racing the 2nd time we pass up this corner store and there is a cop chillen in the parking lot. and i'm thinking "****!" for
several reasons:
a) my headlight had just gone out about two weeks before and i didn't get around to fix it because i had been working too much and school had been keeping me busy
b) my inspection sticker was a month past expired because i forgot it was expired and then my light went out and i had to get that fixed before i got it inspected again
c) i was on probation for too many speeding tickets

okay so back to my story.... so by the time the cop turns on his car and is able to pull out the trailblazer hadn't past by much longer since he was so far behind. so the first thing i think of was DO NOT STOP! so me and the trailblazer are still going and it seems like the cop is tailing the trailblazer but i'm gaining ground between us. and at the end of the street curves then it ends by a t intersection onto a highway but a small street right before that. so right after the curve i think about turning onto the small street and i look behind me and see that the cop can't see me from the curve so i go ahead and get on the small street and there is like this warehouse on it so i pull into the parking lot and turn off my lights, turn off my car and quickly get out thinking of anything i might need to do on sudden impulse. then through some trees i see the trailblazer turn left onto the highway and the cop still behind him so i'm SUPER relieved and wait about 5 mins and then get in my car and my house is in the direction of the highway that the trailblazer and cop went so the whole way home i'm still kinda nervous and sweating ***** till i get home and quickly go inside and know i'm safe!

Last edited by robert_transam; 03-28-2009 at 05:10 AM.
Old 03-28-2009, 10:45 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

How old are you?
Old 03-28-2009, 11:39 AM
Staging Lane

Nice Kill OP. Good job on the get away haha. I had the same thing happen in my mom Acura TL. Never finish in last and your all good haha.
Old 03-28-2009, 02:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ChevyS10sbc
Nice Kill OP. Good job on the get away haha. I had the same thing happen in my mom Acura TL. Never finish in last and your all good haha.
true that man because i was racing this mustang in my old camaro and i was a few miles from my house and we raced till i got to the entrance of my neighborhood and he was behind me and when i turned in i looked in my rearview mirror and there was a cop car like RIGHT behind him? i was confused though because the lights weren't on or anything so i don't exactly know what the cop was doing? like maybe just chillen back and watching the race lol
Old 03-28-2009, 02:35 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sw07gt
How old are you?
i'm 19 man. why?
Old 03-28-2009, 04:03 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice kill. What mods on your TA? 6 speed?

Don't underestimate the TB SS from a dig, especially on the street. If you don't get a decent launch you could be playing some serious catch up, especially against a modded one with a stall.
Old 03-28-2009, 05:38 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DocEwww
Nice kill. What mods on your TA? 6 speed?

Don't underestimate the TB SS from a dig, especially on the street. If you don't get a decent launch you could be playing some serious catch up, especially against a modded one with a stall.
i got ported heads, cam, stall, headers, y pipe, full exhaust, tuned, and etc.

oh yeah man i wouldn't doubt it. it just wasn't something i was expecting. but naw it's automatic.
Old 03-29-2009, 11:44 AM
Launching!

Nice get away op. be careful and pay no mind to others giving you a hard time on here. Hell I'm almost 30 (with a cdl) and still will street race IF IT'S SAFE and the conditions are right. Some members on here act as if they never drive over the speed limit in a muscle car.
Old 03-29-2009, 01:00 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by mariojmoe
Nice get away op. be careful and pay no mind to others giving you a hard time on here. Hell I'm almost 30 (with a cdl) and still will street race IF IT'S SAFE and the conditions are right. Some members on here act as if they never drive over the speed limit in a muscle car.
HAHA hell yea! this guys got something to lose [CDL]! at least your honest man!

but i think they were more giving him a hard time for his age because its kinda obvious how young he is just by reading the post.

driving around with a head light out and expired inspection sticker? that's asking to get pulled over just driving normal not even racing!

but nice kill OP sounds like you got a stout car, ever taken it to the track? if so what times did you run?
Old 03-29-2009, 01:15 PM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Default uoted for possible sig material

Originally Posted by robert_transam
ARE YOU SERIOUS? I JUST BLEW YOU WITHOUT EVEN TRYING!"

Quoted for potential sig material
Old 03-29-2009, 01:21 PM
12 Second Club

robert_transam
ARE YOU SERIOUS? I JUST BLEW YOU WITHOUT EVEN TRYING!"
Originally Posted by hugger1975

Quoted for potential sig material
OMG

didnt even notice that!

thats talent thou i must say, blowing a guy thats in another vehicle. . . care to explain yourself?
Old 03-29-2009, 04:15 PM
Launching!

GOOD KILL OP.....WAY TO BLOW THE COPS AS WELL

You got pretty lucky on this one
Old 03-29-2009, 05:10 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by PNYKLR-TA
OMG

didnt even notice that!

thats talent thou i must say, blowing a guy thats in another vehicle. . . care to explain yourself?
lol that's pretty funny! i didn't even think of it that way when i posted it.
Old 03-29-2009, 05:13 PM
Teching In

yeah and it is kinda dumb to drive with my light out and inspection sticker outdated but i did it and didn't get pulled over once for a even a warning about my light so eh.... and i definitely wasn't gonna just punk out of a race for it.
Old 03-29-2009, 05:15 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Killemall
You got pretty lucky on this one
hell yeah man. i'm glad i got away though.
Old 03-29-2009, 06:23 PM
On The Tree

Whenever I see 'cops' in the title I get a boner. I'm so glad this wasn't locked yet.
Old 03-29-2009, 07:49 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ballhawkdawk
Whenever I see 'cops' in the title I get a boner. I'm so glad this wasn't locked yet.
lol so how'd you like the story?