Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

02 SS vs. 08 Audi RS-4 and a few others

Old 03-29-2009, 08:41 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 02 SS vs. 08 Audi RS-4 and a few others

So the other day a few friends and I headed out to the beach for a bonfire and some illegal beach drinking, we left around 10 and hit the freeway. My good buddy was driving my car for me because I was way to smashed to even think about driving haha, so we see two pairs of unique headlights come rushing up behind us and that brought a feelings of happiness to me haha, so they both roll past us, one is a Masserati quatroportte, or however you spell it and an Audi RS-4. The Masserati got off so it was just me and the Rs-4, they cost around 70k with the 4.2 v8 420 hp 317lbs,It definetly had somekind of exhaust work done and looked incredible I love those cars and I thought we would get destroyed by it. But I was drunk and wanted to see a race haah so i told my friend to drop it into third at about 70 to see if he wanted to play, so we did and he was definetly down. so after that we lined up at 70 honked it off and we pulled him up to about 120 I would say 2-3 cars and pulling and he wasnt catching up i was so stoked i thought maybe he missed a gear or something so we ran it two more times and same exact result, I could see he had 3 people in the car and we had 2 and beach chairs,skimboard, icechest full of beer and ice and al kinds of **** in the back so i was pretty happy with that, Then when we get back home we drive by our cruise spot(friday night) and this newer MR2 rolls up too us at the stop light we look over and give him a nod didnt think he was guna race cuz there is no real point in racing him but he drops it from the light, we roll out and kick it through to the top of 2nd instantly putting a bus on him lol, then this clean 350 with a body kit,wing exhaust rolls up to us around 40 and downshifts, so we honk it off pull him a car through 2nd then my buddy misses third pretty bad, but gets it back in and makes up the 2 cars we lost through third and let off in 4rth around 110 lol with 3 lenghts, then we ddd the same race without missing 3rd and put the ushual lengths any ls1 would put on a stock 350 a bus or two. I know the last two races where kinda bullshit races but i was really happy about pulling on the 70k car that i thought would own us haha
Old 03-30-2009, 12:20 AM
Teching In

cool story... paragraphs pls!
Old 03-30-2009, 02:50 AM
Teching In

totaly wish I thought of videoing it and my camara was even in the glove box....apparently i was a bit too drunk to remember lol

Search this Thread