Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

SVT vs Expedition Grill

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 12:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SVT vs Expedition Grill

oh god, i couldnt stop laughing. I was heading back to work when i saw a cobra behind me. It was black and convertable and was def an 03/04. Well we got to a light and there was a truck in front of me and a car in front of him. Well he was in the right hand lane and the car in front of him turned right, so he slowly starts creepin up. his windows were down and he was an older guy maybe 40-50is, and was def checking out my ram air scoop and had that look in his eye, like, "yea i can take it" i look up and i see the car in front of me jump a little bit, but the light was still red... and out of the corner of my eye to the right, behind the mustang, a newer expedition slamms on her breaks, and nails the cobra right in the rear... the guy quickly snapped his glance off of my car and just looked forward, like he wasnt looking at it, sat there, then did a frustrated shrug, and turned right into a parking lot....

i feel so bad for the guy cuz it wsnt his fault at all.. and im not mustang hating, or really hating on ne car/person... it was just funny how he was sizing up my car and then got smacked
Old 04-01-2009, 12:38 PM
Staging Lane

Watching another Performance car get rear ended is funny ??? OKAY!
Old 04-01-2009, 12:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Old 04-01-2009, 12:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 94Mustang302ci
Watching another Performance car get rear ended is funny ??? OKAY!
no that part wasnt funny, the only funny part was that he was sizing me up then got hit... coulda been a ferrari, coulda been a civic, hell coulda been another trans am, still woulda been slightly amusing in that aspect.

i am in no way laughing that a mustang got hit. like i said i feel sorry for the guy. just the way it happened was amusing, sorry for the confussion
Old 04-01-2009, 12:56 PM
Teching In

i would deff crack a laugh too...no shame in it
Old 04-01-2009, 12:58 PM
12 Second Club

^ i agree man, as long as you dont know the guy there is no reason to feel sorry for him while you are laughing.

i mean you guys rubber neck when you see an accident dont you!? like slow down and look, and sometimes laugh as long as no one is hurt.

well this guy wasnt hurt, and was thinking about racing the OP until he got hit.

**** i'da chuckled.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ya i figured all the mustang lovers would get upset, even though this is ls1tech.com

but yea i tried not to offend ne one, i shoulda proly just put another car instead of clearly stating it was an svt... oh well, thx for understanding ha
Old 04-01-2009, 01:26 PM
TECH Regular

That's funny, I dont care who you are.
Old 04-01-2009, 02:11 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would have laughed my *** off!!!! I especially would have made it know that I was laughing at him if he was sizing ME up!!!!!

p.s. I drive a Sebring! you have to be retarded to size me up! unless you drive a ford feasta SVT? if they even make that!
Old 04-01-2009, 02:18 PM
On The Tree

i doubt i wouldve laughed. if i looked over at a guy and then saw someone slam into him i'd probably think "holy ****" and make sure everything was ok. some of you are ********.. not me.
Old 04-01-2009, 02:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ballhawkdawk
i doubt i wouldve laughed. if i looked over at a guy and then saw someone slam into him i'd probably think "holy ****" and make sure everything was ok. some of you are ********.. not me.
it wasnt really a slam, it was just a bounce basicaly

and daniel.... you are retarded... would TOTALY size you up.. and btw... i only accepted your friend request cuzi felt sorry for you in your sebring!! hahahah
Old 04-02-2009, 02:07 AM
Teching In

o well guess im an *******
Old 04-02-2009, 11:50 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ballhawkdawk
+1

I can tell in this thread who's been in an accident cause by someone else and who hasn't.

Laughing at a car accident isn't 'funny'...it's fucked up. Plain and simple. I'd have chuckled while saying oh **** if it was some lame *** trying to show off and then got in a 'one car' fender bender.
Old 04-04-2009, 11:22 AM
Teching In

I'd laugh but feel bad, kind of like the, "hahaha oh **** that sucks for him" laugh. But if I was the guy in the SVT seeing you laugh..Oh I'd be pissed hah