Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Trail Blazer SS Kill

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 12:37 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trail Blazer SS Kill

Cars:
TB SS - unsure year or any mods, older guy later 30's to mid 40's wouldn't roll down window to talk afterwards [sore loser ]
96 LT1 T/A - near full bolt-on's baby cammed, stalled built tranny.
[ dont laugh, 1 nitto 555R rear tire and 1 street tire, Discount Tire fucked up order so i gotta roll like that till the other 555R comes in]

Cliff Notes:
TB takes off from start without me noticing, has about a car lead when we both hammer it, i instantly stop his pull and put about 1/2 a car on him to roughly 70.

Roll up to next light both 5mph roll, we both nail it as light turns green, i proceed to put about 1-1/2 cars on his to about 65.

Full Length Story:
So there is an older guy that i see driving home from work pretty regularly and he has a newer TB SS with a Corvette Badge on the back, he always stares at me hardcore and hot dogs it around traffic. He pretty much drives like i did when i was 16 and thought my **** didnt stink. He cuts people off and swerves in and out of traffic on a very busy street in the afternoon.

I've been wanting to drop this guy a peg or two but everytime i see him or get next to him its in heavy traffic and he takes off weaving thru it, which im not about to do, dont wanna wreck and im over that Fast and Furious racing thru traffic ****.

Well yesterday for the first time i got lined up with him at a red light. . . my stupid *** was day dreaming just rockin out to some tunes and the light turns green i take off moderately quick compared to regular traffic, and notice this silver suv next to me staying right with me, i look over and notice its the SS right as he gets next to me. He looks over and see's me and just punches it, and i follow suit him starting about a full suv length ahead.

As soon as my car downshifts i stop his pull and immediately start to reel him in and ended up putting about 1/2 of a car on him up to roughly 70 [not sure on speeds 100% cause i watch the road]

I have a **** grin from ear to ear thinking haha ****** just got you! I can tell he doesnt even wanna look over at me, he is pissed and we are rolling up to the next red light, as we are both rolling about 5mph i flip the switch to open my cut-out to let him know this time im watching and its really goin down.

Light turns green with us both still rolling, we both smash it [remember one of my rear tires is a street tire, so i am spinning terribly] My car is roaring like a UFC fighter who just won the Chapionship belt and both of us are dead locked until i finally catch traction and jump out a good 1/2-3/4 car length.
We shut down again this time around roughly 60 with me about 1 or 1-1/2 cars head.

I flip the cut-out shut and throw him a thumbs up even thou he wont even look over at me. He proceeds to do his usual ******* bullshit and cut off several cars and take off racing thru traffic. It honestly felt good to put this old hard *** in his place.

Thanks for reading!

and remember this is all fictional and a made up story from a dream i had last night
Old 04-02-2009, 01:23 PM
TECH Regular

Nice story. I love handing those type of people there asses.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:30 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hahha, You should put a "I smoke dusty *** old farts that drive big fat TBSS's" badges on your car!!!! I bet his *** was white knuckling the **** out of his steering wheel all the way home...
Old 04-02-2009, 01:52 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Sicko
Nice story. I love handing those type of people there asses.
you and me both man. . . def got my chance finally to knock someone down a few pegs. . . and the best part is, my car has been dirty the last couple days so it probably pissed him off even more that a dirty old redneck *** Trans Am beat him!

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
hahha, You should put a "I smoke dusty *** old farts that drive big fat TBSS's" badges on your car!!!! I bet his *** was white knuckling the **** out of his steering wheel all the way home...
dude he was, he wouldnt even look over at me when i gave him a thumbs up, i even tried to get next to him at the next light and talk to him, my windows down motioning for him to roll his down and he just floored it and on thru traffic he went.
Old 04-02-2009, 02:35 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PNYKLR-TA
you and me both man. . . def got my chance finally to knock someone down a few pegs. . . and the best part is, my car has been dirty the last couple days so it probably pissed him off even more that a dirty old redneck *** Trans Am beat him!

dude he was, he wouldnt even look over at me when i gave him a thumbs up, i even tried to get next to him at the next light and talk to him, my windows down motioning for him to roll his down and he just floored it and on thru traffic he went.

See dude! Peops like that REALLY do **** me off!!!!! They have this my car is more expensive then your car "so it MUST be faster"
Old 04-02-2009, 02:38 PM
12 Second Club

^ i bet thats exactly his attitude dude.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:15 PM
Teching In

BS! Your car is slow, there is no way. That old man kicked your ***!

Good kill
Old 04-02-2009, 04:18 PM
12 Second Club

I know when i woke up it was such a sad dream i cried
Old 04-02-2009, 04:28 PM
On The Tree

LOL only one 555r ... I bet it was on the right rear huh?
Old 04-02-2009, 04:32 PM
Teching In

LOL yes it is! When I drive behind him I think he is drunk all the time because he is swerving, but I forgot his car naturally does slow circles with those odd tires..
Old 04-02-2009, 04:32 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by PNYKLR-TA
and remember this is all fictional and a made up story from a dream i had last night
.... i wonder how many people read the whole thing lol. I should start telling all my dream races haha.

Good kill OP
Old 04-02-2009, 04:38 PM
Teching In

Haha nah this one is real. He called me right after it happened and told me, it was like 4:15pm yesterday.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:42 PM
On The Tree

im sick of seeing all these TBSS deaths. I'm gonna throw a maggie on and come hunting for you bolt-on only homos.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:47 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ballhawkdawk
im sick of seeing all these TBSS deaths. I'm gonna throw a maggie on and come hunting for you bolt-on only homos.
I think your just mad. Bolt-on haha go ahead and keep thinking thats what his car is.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:48 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Roger Z06
LOL only one 555r ... I bet it was on the right rear huh?
dude thats kinda scary how did you know that!?

Originally Posted by ChevyS10sbc
.... i wonder how many people read the whole thing lol. I should start telling all my dream races haha.

Good kill OP
it was real, but for other reasons it was a dream if anyone asks with a badge. got me?

what are you complaining about? i ran a 13.3 with a terribly slipping trans and stock stall.

i now jumped up to a 3200 stall and rebuilt the trans. with traction i should be able to hit a mid to high 12. Can a stock TB SS do that?

as justin timberlake said very well [Crrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy me a rivaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!]
Old 04-02-2009, 04:52 PM
On The Tree

Relax, children. You think I give a **** if an f-body is faster than a stock SUV? Hardly. I'm just busting your *****.

And really all I stated was that I'm sick of seeing TBSS deaths.. I think that's 4 or 5 in a row now. I wanna see a TBSS kill something. The last TBSS kill I read here was on another TBSS. My SS is to haul my kid around anyway.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:56 PM
On The Tree

SR&K is surrius bidness.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:01 PM
12 Second Club

Relax, children. You think I give a **** if an f-body is faster than a stock SUV? Hardly. I'm just busting your *****.

And really all I stated was that I'm sick of seeing TBSS deaths.. I think that's 4 or 5 in a row now. I wanna see a TBSS kill something. The last TBSS kill I read here was on another TBSS. My SS is to haul my kid around anyway.
whoooooooaa children, i was only kidding around, and plus my car is more than bolt on I HAVE A CAM

SR&K is surrius bidness.

this is some scurrry ****!
Old 04-02-2009, 05:11 PM
Teching In

SR&K is surrius bidness.
haha lol
Old 04-02-2009, 05:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

I feel SPECIAL...I didn't even need to read the cliff notes...I got a txt right after it happened...ahahahahhhaah....oh wait.