Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

350z got tore a new one then so did i

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2009, 12:26 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok well laugh all you want, but i just got out of the new fast and furious movie, which wasnt too bad, alot of muscle. well i knew it was gonna be bad leaving from that specific movie. there were tons of rice. and my car cant help but be loud. so i pull up to the light choppin wood, and there is a red 350z, he rolls down his window and yells "hey buddy, i bet your dick is about this big huh?" and makes the little pinch gesture. so me being all hopped up and cocky feeling after the movie, spewed back "your mom didnt think it was all that small when i was ramming it down her throat last night" yeah ouch he didnt like that, and started to open his door when the light turned green and i rolled off. he slammed his door and screamed up and cut me off as i was merging onto the highway, when i got over he slowed down and then nailed it, i followed suit and flew past him like he was in reverse. yeah, those cars dont have much, he tried a few ricer flybys but i had 2 buddies in my car who would alert me everytime he tried it and i would just pop 3rd and stop his flyby and put probably 4-5 on him by the time i finished 4th.

then i just mosy'd on down the road till i was about 5 miles from my house and saw a drop dead gorgeous black fox bod i have seen and admired a few times, his tag says "menace" on it and he tossed me a little rev as he went by maybe because my tag says "u lose" honest i was surprised when i actually got that one. any way we raced about 4 times and every time i would pull a tiny bit on him in second, a tiny bit more in 3rd till i had maybe half a car then every time in 4th he would come back past me smoke pouring out his exhaust. now im no genius but that means he was spraying right. every time too. in my opinion that means i had enough motor to pull him while spraying in the lower gears but once i hit 4th he reversed it. whatever the case that was hands down the best damn race i have ever had, and huge props to that fox. it was dead sexy and fast as all hell. i maxed out 4th everytime and for me that like 135 140. and he had a car on me every time.

oh and one more thing, for a pretty good while after he "i guess" let off the spray he smoked. i mean a cloud was still rolling out. not as much as while he was spraying but alot still. once when we lined up my passenger asked how much he was spraying and he just smiled and shrugged. i really don't care my motto is run what you brung and unfortunately noone will sit next to my bottle so i unhooked it and put it in the garage. sux to be me, not really though i had a great time even losing, cuz i know damn well if i had no passengers i woulda got his ***, maybe

Last edited by Sarge_13; 04-04-2009 at 01:08 AM.
Old 04-04-2009, 12:39 AM
On The Tree

Nice kill man! way do show that dick what American muscle is
all about!
Old 04-04-2009, 12:53 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by mike991
Nice kill man! way do show that dick what American muscle is
all about!
yeah it was really bad for him, and i had 2 passengers and a slight miss i think i might have cracked a plug when i was doing my compression check earlier.
Old 04-04-2009, 03:07 AM
Teching In

Nice kill, and death. Foxbodys are dead sexy especially the black ones. The bad part about racin one of them is you never know what the sick bastard has under the hood.

Just saw that movie tonight too, and everybody was feeling cocky leaving the parking garage, throwing revs, and staring eachother down but....the local cops were very much ready and waiting for anybody to do some stupid ****, so no fun for me