Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

got the W in the first race!

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 10:36 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Talking got the W in the first race!

granted it was kind of an easy one... boring background story: well, just bought my car (99 Z28) yesterday in kansas city, and driving it home to my house which is about 20 miles outside of STL with my buddies on ahead of me in a focus trailing them about 1/8 mile back at 60ish and they start pointing over the top of this hill but i couldnt see what. i come up to the top of the hill and its an ugly 96ish? stang vert, white with a brown top. i wanted to make sure i won my first race, and after this trying to get an Audi S4 to race forever and failing, i knew i could win this one

mods: me-bone *** stock, m6
him-? at least exhaust

the good part: so drop it to third and fly up to the stang. guy looks over, smiles, rolls down his window and says "on 3!" so i heard him drop it and we go from about 60/65. he stuck with me for about .05 seconds before i blew him outta the water by 120 (dont worry, I-70 was basically traffic-less). friends in the focus said i had em by at least 7 or 8, i didnt really look, but he was gone. gave me the thumbs up and said what do you have, and i said "an LS1" and then dropped back to normal driving. cool guy. im just glad to win my first race.

i later got pulled over by a state trooper trying to catch my buddys for doing 78 in a 70 but he let me go and another couty brownie officer gave me a thumbs up! all in all it was a good day, but i promise, i will be making videos of almost every race in the future. i got a couple buddies fixing their cars and itching to race so those will include:
-96 ws6 m6- headers, dumps
-95? 5.0 stang m5- headers, x pipe, stock catback
-92 lumina a4- completely stripped interor, MSD ignition, nitrous (usually runs a 75 shot, MT 245 DRs (should run 13s)
-turbo SVT contour (idk the year) unknown boost, exhaust
-98 z28 m6- shitty tune, shitty dynatech headers, baby cam, lid, LS1 intake, bad fuel pump, like 375rwhp (obviously the fastest but maybe something will blow up)
and whatever else we find.

TUNE IN LATER!

edit: i forgot, last night my friend with an 05 silverado 5.3 with sawed off exhaust after the cats thought he could take me so we raced from a 30 roll and i had people watching the end of the race and they said i had him by at least 15 cars LS-JUAN dumdumdum!
Old 04-23-2009, 10:28 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice wins and congrats on the new car! Do you ever go through Springfield? I've got a friend who lives there that I play Xbox live with lol.