Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

My first kills only to be killed in the end

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 03:45 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My first kills only to be killed in the end

SO a couple nights ago I was driving from my buddy's house in Seattle back to my house 20 miles away or so. Nothing exciting happened on the freeway but as I reached my exit I noticed an STi was tailing very close behind. The exit split into two lane and he pulled up next to me. We both hit the red light at the end of the exit. He started to rev. thinking his BOV(blow off valve) was suppose to be intimidating or something. light turned green, we both launched, he got a way better launch than i did. off the line he pulled about 2 cars ahead but i kept pullin' and eventually pulled ahead by about 3/4 of a car but then backed off when i got a police band on my radar detector(ended up being a false reading) after that he pulled into a Safeway parking lot and i continued on.

About 3 miles later on down the road i hit another red(if you want to get somewhere fast don't ride with me I'm prone to red lights) i looked over to change the CD and I started hearing some yelling outside my car. I looked up and a black late 90's prelude pulled up with looked to be 3 or 4 high school student inside. I rolled down the window to see what was up. The second the window was down the driver started talkin' serious $hit. I was tired so i stayed silent. He reved his engine and kept it at the limiter for like 5 seconds or so and then backed off, they all looked at each other and started to laughed so i flipped my cut out switch and gave a couple nice loud revs of my own. it was funny how fast the laughter turned to silence. the only thing i heard after that was one of them say "do you really want to roll against that dude?" light turned green i spun a little but by 3ed gear i had put maybe 7+ lengths and didn't look back. I was so ready to go to sleep by now i didn't want to race anymore. i was 5 miles from my bed then a BMW M5 pulled next to me. He probably saw me race the lude. i kept driving normal but he kept matching me at 40 so i gave 3 honks we both took off and i GOT KILLED PERIOD. As the light to my road turned red i was about to turn right, i pulled next to him as asked what he had under the hood. it was obvious after the fact but it was a BUILT supercharged M5. i told him it was a sweet ride he complemented me back and the rest is history.
Old 04-29-2009, 10:52 AM
T.A.WS6

that sucks!
Old 04-29-2009, 11:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

ha ha, why do import guys always rev to the limiter and hold it there. I had a ******* idiot in and SRT--4 with a 6ft SRT sticker on the side pull up next to me in broad day light on telegraph ave in detroit, where there are cops every 5 feet, and stand on the throttle at the limiter. I just rolled away slowly.
Old 04-29-2009, 12:46 PM
12 Second Club

Yea i never understood why they do that either, thats why i installed my e-cutout i just open it up give the throttle a tad little poke to maybe 2500 rpms and they all stop laughing and just drop jaw instantly.

just like the OP said he did.

I've done it like 4 times now and everytime they stop the laughing and fun poking when they hear ive got godzilla under my hood.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:24 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I cant wait for my first kill! Im debadged so I look like a V6 CTS unless you know what to look for! Give me a crack at an unsuspecting STI and I will move out on his/her ***! lol
Old 04-29-2009, 04:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Nice kills.

Respectable death from an M5