Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

1 in town dig 2 interstate rolls

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 11:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1 in town dig 2 interstate rolls

So cruising through town in my truck the other nite I noticed what looked like the ricer hang out now. My buddy with me said I should bring my camaro with me next time I come to town.

Fast forward thursday night, I'm in my Z cruising with some friends. I drive by the hang out an rev her up good. Next second I see brights coming up on me, 200ft down the road its a red light on a 2 lane highway. I think both of us drivers were kind of scared. Anyone who was by us knew what was going to happen. We both looked each other an when that light hit green we took of like bats out of hell in the middle of town. I'd of loved to seen the looks on peoples faces behind us. He got me good of the start an pulled a good 2 cars on me befor we shut that one down.

We met up later to get a real race going an we both decided to go interstate runs from 40. We drive up an down interstate 65 south an north trying to get a racing going. We had 2 pulls, but the last one was the best, from about 40 we both punched it. It was a good race but with no chance of losing traction I just slowly crept away. It was pretty badass later I found out his car was a 6 speed manual to. I topped out my car to 150 man it was a rush. The opponents car was a 96 trans or formula 6 speed, he's on ls1tech.

That first race wright in the middle of town was badass though my friend said everybody was looking over there steering wheels watching us.
Old 05-08-2009, 01:46 PM
On The Tree

Nice LT1 on LT1 action...
Old 05-08-2009, 02:50 PM
12 Second Club

why hasnt the guy you raced posted in this thread yet. . . what were his mods you have any idea?
Old 05-08-2009, 03:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I don't know man, probably working I expect to see some good posting tommorow. I got to get some sleep an get ready for my doubles on weekends