Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

A Dodge KILL @ 3am.......

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2009, 04:22 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A Dodge KILL @ 3am.......

So i get home from the shop around 245... I get home to find out that amber is hungry lol so i get in the car to go to whataburger... I am sitting in the drive-thru line and a brand new Pearl white Dodge Challenger with 24 inch pearl white rims to match, pulls behind me... for some reason this line is taking FOREVER!!!! so i guess he gets tired of the line waiting and pulls outta the line and passes me.... i rev just a little... he stops and rolls down his window and tells me my car is too old and i cant "hang with his shyt" LOL so i rev even louder... he says lets run home boi... so i follow.
1st run we get on the feder road and do a U-Turn and get on I-35 he slows down to about 50ish and starts the honks.... we both punch it and i pull 2 cars and hard i got about 3 to 4 cars in front and i look down and we are doing about 130... i exit off and he follows so i do another U-Turn and get on I-35 again
2nd run we slow down to 30ish he honks and we stomp it and as soon as i did i jump out 2 cars fast and keep it pinned i when to about 130 again and i am about 4 cars ahead then my Radar Detector starts flipping out going up a hill so i hit my breaks hard and the Challenger flys by me still doing about 130ish.. so i get over the hill and theres a state trooper getting on the highway i am doing 75 and the popo punches it and pulls over the Challenger....

I got lucky... to tell you the truth i thought he was gunna walk me all i have is a CAI.... i was laughing so hard at the end this was my best race since i have had the car....

well theres my RANT hope you enjoy!!!!
Old 05-10-2009, 04:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by mj114679
So i get home from the shop around 245... I get home to find out that amber is hungry lol so i get in the car to go to whataburger... I am sitting in the drive-thru line and a brand new Pearl white Dodge Challenger with 24 inch pearl white rims to match, pulls behind me... for some reason this line is taking FOREVER!!!! so i guess he gets tired of the line waiting and pulls outta the line and passes me.... i rev just a little... he stops and rolls down his window and tells me my car is too old and i cant "hang with his shyt" LOL so i rev even louder... he says lets run home boi... so i follow.
1st run we get on the feder road and do a U-Turn and get on I-35 he slows down to about 50ish and starts the honks.... we both punch it and i pull 2 cars and hard i got about 3 to 4 cars in front and i look down and we are doing about 130... i exit off and he follows so i do another U-Turn and get on I-35 again
2nd run we slow down to 30ish he honks and we stomp it and as soon as i did i jump out 2 cars fast and keep it pinned i when to about 130 again and i am about 4 cars ahead then my Radar Detector starts flipping out going up a hill so i hit my breaks hard and the Challenger flys by me still doing about 130ish.. so i get over the hill and theres a state trooper getting on the highway i am doing 75 and the popo punches it and pulls over the Challenger....

I got lucky... to tell you the truth i thought he was gunna walk me all i have is a CAI.... i was laughing so hard at the end this was my best race since i have had the car....

better story then mine! good kill!
Old 05-10-2009, 05:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

U can't hang with his **** huh? Lol, that's funny. I'm glad you made him eat his words. He was racin on 24s? Not much common sense there huh?
Old 05-10-2009, 08:16 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Swift_01_z-28
U can't hang with his **** huh? Lol, that's funny. I'm glad you made him eat his words. He was racin on 24s? Not much common sense there huh?

LOL... Ditto...
Kids... But he's got himself an education and was likely up early trying to figure out 'what happened?'
Old 05-10-2009, 12:06 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by mj114679

Was it the R/T? They are pretty heavy cars arent they? 24s..lol super big break package? He needed th e bigger rims so they would fit..
Old 05-10-2009, 01:11 PM
c6r
On The Tree

His 24 inch wheel riding *** won't be racing no time soon, the one thing I HAVE LEARNED ABOUT STREET RACING IS YOU DON'T KEEP DOING THE **** AFTER YOU HAVE BEAT THE GUY FAIR AND SQUARE YOU'RE JUST ASKING FOR TROUBLE !!!!
Old 05-10-2009, 01:52 PM
On The Tree

yeah it was a R/T i believe.... better him then me lol
Old 05-10-2009, 05:26 PM
Launching!

I beat a srt8 challenger when they first came out in my stock Formula from a dig, so if he had 24s on it, that ONLY slows him down. Nice way to shut him up, i bet he wishes he would of stayed and got the #1 with no onions, add chesse from whataburger now, lol.
Old 05-10-2009, 06:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by R W B
I beat a srt8 challenger when they first came out in my stock Formula from a dig, so if he had 24s on it, that ONLY slows him down. Nice way to shut him up, i bet he wishes he would of stayed and got the #1 with no onions, add chesse from whataburger now, lol.
LOL, that's funny as hell. I like the color of your car op.
Old 05-10-2009, 06:59 PM
On The Tree

LOL, that's funny as hell. I like the color of your car op.
Thanks man its GM medium patriot metallic red lol....
Old 05-10-2009, 07:18 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Exactly. Where I live, I see some guys here get a challenger with a 5.7 or 6.1 and same goes for chargers too. The 1st thing they do is get these big *** rims on their rides spending all that money on rims. They see me in my ride thinking that they are faster or try to take me. I end up eating their lunch. I aint knocking no one for putting big *** rims on their rides because it's their money. What some people fail to realize is they asking their cars to work harder pushing these rims cause they are alot heavier. That means they giving up HP. To the OP good kill.
Old 05-10-2009, 07:42 PM
On The Tree

Very true!!!! And THANKS MAN
Old 05-10-2009, 07:57 PM
Banned

If you pop your tires up and hit under the fender with some black spray paint that **** would be a lot better looking.

Nice race...