Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

OLD ASS NINJA vs. 05 CTS-V

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 06:31 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default OLD *** NINJA vs. 05 CTS-V

Ok, This guy in Frisco had a OLD *** ninja and was just cruising around the block! His Bike was so old that I thought it was a Mo'ped until I got up on it!

The ninja was in front, followed by a new Eclipse(that tried to hang for a second) and I was behind them both just waiting for them to make a move while I was in stealth mode. The eclipse tried to keep up with him but couldn’t keep up so he gave up and turned off...

I decided to make my move and dropped her into second and flew up beside him and slowed down... It looked like he didn’t want to play so I got in front of him and stopped at the next light with him behind me!!! He then did a little baby rev. The light turned green and I punched it and got about 1 1/2 to 2 cars on him(because he was behind me and had to get in the right lane during the launch).

He then pulled it back to about 1 car but what’s "crazy" is that every time I started to run out the end of my gears I would put about another 1 1/2 cars on him, but he would pull me back in to about 1/2 a car to 1 car as I would shift to the next gear!!!! Oh he would have TOTALY had me in by about 1 bike in 1st gear and maybe 2 seconds in 2nd gear but that’s about it!!!! I GOT MY FIRST NINJA KILL!!!! Who cares if it was older then me

Oh… I don’t want to hear shiat about my spelling ok!!!!
Old 06-05-2009, 07:36 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man you really do beat the heck outta that car. Good kill tho.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

come play with my bike.. im sure its slower than that ninja......

good kill man..
Old 06-05-2009, 08:09 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lemons12
come play with my bike.. im sure its slower than that ninja......

good kill man..
Good kill, I dunno about you, but beating a bike in a race always gives me more satisfaction than cars. Most of my friends swear up and down that sport bikes can't be beaten in races by cars..

I'd like to play with an older cbr but i dont know anyone around here that has one
Old 06-05-2009, 09:03 PM
Staging Lane

thats because 9 times out of 10, probably more, a sport bike isn't going to lose to a car.

still a good kill.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:09 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by dgr00s
thats because 9 times out of 10, probably more, a sport bike isn't going to lose to a car.

still a good kill.
Yeah, normally. But when ive already beaten many bikes in races and they still argue that a bike is IMPOSSIBLE to beat, it's just annoying really..
Old 06-05-2009, 09:13 PM
Staging Lane

of course it can be done, but it'd be a shame of some tardlet saw a post on ls1tech and then went running his mouth to somebody on a bike and got hosed.

its always more fun when there's a bit of a disconnect between the driver/rider seat and the go pedal/clutch. ha.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:21 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by dgr00s
of course it can be done, but it'd be a shame of some tardlet saw a post on ls1tech and then went running his mouth to somebody on a bike and got hosed.

its always more fun when there's a bit of a disconnect between the driver/rider seat and the go pedal/clutch. ha.
Lol yeah it is, you get the same look everytime you beat a bike. the holy **** did a car just smoke my ***** off look.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mulalleybs
Good kill, I dunno about you, but beating a bike in a race always gives me more satisfaction than cars. Most of my friends swear up and down that sport bikes can't be beaten in races by cars..

I'd like to play with an older cbr but i dont know anyone around here that has one
i get much more... i cant count how many "WHAT THE **** IS THIS ****" looks ive seen from 600CC riders...

i have a lot of friends that ride 600s.. they know they wont touch my 954.. but they started talking **** on my car.. long story short... got up to the day we were supposed to race and they were like "are you really going to beat us?"... i told them the truth, yes.. and they decided not to race...
it is cool talking to people on brand new GSXRs CBRs ZZRs etc etc that i just beat.. their like holy **** man that thing is sick i didnt know there was a car that could keep up with a bike..
it is pretty cool..
Old 06-06-2009, 10:20 PM
TECH Addict

Lol, This is my favorite video of a bike kill!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdtm63R_fuc
Old 06-06-2009, 10:34 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
Lol, This is my favorite video of a bike kill!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdtm63R_fuc
That video is ancient lol! I think the LS1 was turbocharged and the bike was a 1000cc if I remember correctly.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:26 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ARCTIC '00
That video is ancient lol! I think the LS1 was turbocharged and the bike was a 1000cc if I remember correctly.
lol, surprised the shiat out of the bike too!
Old 06-08-2009, 12:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

That video and the one where the Trans Am races the supra on like 20psi of boost made me buy mine. I LOVE these cars.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:34 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by wicked383lt1
That video and the one where the Trans Am races the supra on like 20psi of boost made me buy mine. I LOVE these cars.

Im the same way!!!! I got my CTS-V due to Bob's 864 rwhp EPP CTS-V