Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

me vs skyline and srt4

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 10:50 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default me vs skyline and srt4

wassup guys long time since ive been online. well last week i ended up racing a skyline and a skittle. the race was instigated by the cocky skyline owner. he also had a friend with a nice sounding srt4. he was pretty cool also the skyline owner had just got his car and thought he was invincible. skyline mods that he shared were exaust and a boost controller.the srt4 owner didnt want to share mods but i know he was modded. so we go to riverbend line up wih the skyline me in the z28 and go from a dig we have a flagger he drops his arm. i ease in to it and then nail it with him in front of me by a car. i quickly pull him back and put around 6_7 cars on him. we go from a 30 roll his request because he said he cant hook up because of all his power . i laugh nowing his car is awd. i instantly pull him and pull about 8 cars on him to 115mph. then i race the skittle and first race is a dig i launch good and he sits there spinning. i win by 5 cars i let off at around 70mph mainly because of his spinning. we do a 60 roll his request so i thought he was like his buddy bragging about 2 much power from a dig. so we raced and we were dead even until around 90mph were i started inching away i won by half a car up to 130mph. we did it again twice more same result. i was very suprised and impressed with the srt4s performancce the guy was really cool to. he said he usually gets bolton camaros his friend was a dick he kept lying and saying his car was fucked up we checked it out and even went to a shop with him they said his car was fine lol. then they got in a argument and ended up racing results were srt4 took him out from a roll ugly and from a dig 2 cars. because of his spinning. well hope u guys enjoyed it .
Old 06-24-2009, 03:34 PM
Launching!

my mods are lt pacesetters full exaust no cats slp lid descreened maf and a baby cam and i know nothing about the cam sorry just found out about it also i have a stall converter and im on tock 273s im a4 with some new tires that actually hookup its a 2000 z28
Old 06-24-2009, 03:44 PM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

Grats man!..the Skyline looked slow and SRT4 looked like it was running like a champ!
Old 06-24-2009, 03:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ls1passion
my mods are lt pacesetters full exaust no cats slp lid descreened maf and a baby cam and i know nothing about the cam sorry just found out about it also i have a stall converter and im on tock 273s im a4 with some new tires that actually hookup its a 2000 z28
Sure about them gears?

Old 06-24-2009, 03:52 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ponygt65
Sure about them gears?

yea man 273s and they were checked by a shop also i just bought 373s with a rebuilt kit 4 my 10bolt on summit 4 200$ im excited just saving up 4 the install which is about 300$ in this area sadly
Old 06-24-2009, 03:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

yea man 273s and they were checked by a shop also i just bought 373s with a rebuilt kit 4 my 10bolt on summit 4 200$ im excited just saving up 4 the install which is about 300$ in this area sadly
I don't put too much faith in that shop. THat's the same exact shop that came in here spoutin crap off and even sided wiht you NOT having a cam.

Hmmmm....I'd take their feedback with a grain of salt...but that's me.

Like you said....doesn't really matter, since you're stepping up to 3.73s.
Old 06-24-2009, 03:57 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Johnnystock
Grats man!..the Skyline looked slow and SRT4 looked like it was running like a champ!
yea the srt4 was insane dude he wouldnt share mods but i wonder what he had because that thing was fast also he gave me a ride in it and it felt really good up top i coudnt figure out why his turbo sounded so loud alond with his exaust what do u guys think was done 2 it
Old 06-24-2009, 04:02 PM
Launching!

I don't put too much faith in that shop. THat's the same exact shop that came in here spoutin crap off and even sided wiht you NOT having a cam.

Hmmmm....I'd take their feedback with a grain of salt...but that's me.

Like you said....doesn't really matter, since you're stepping up to 3.73s.
no dude he never checked my gears it was another shop clovisautomotion is the guy ur thinking about i got mine checked in kerman also he said i wasnt spraying which blkz28559 was obviously lying about like always also my cars about 2 go under the knife 4 some major changes in a couple of months
Old 06-24-2009, 04:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

no dude he never checked my gears it was another shop clovisautomotion is the guy ur thinking about i got mine checked in kerman also he said i wasnt spraying which blkz28559 was obviously lying about like always also my cars about 2 go under the knife 4 some major changes in a couple of months
Gotcha. I thought they were one in the same.

One of us may be recalling the situation with Anthony wrong....cause as i recall, he went to nitrous as a reason, but was also open to hidden mods that you weren't aware of. Just like I stated.
Old 06-24-2009, 04:29 PM
Launching!

Gotcha. I thought they were one in the same.

One of us may be recalling the situation with Anthony wrong....cause as i recall, he went to nitrous as a reason, but was also open to hidden mods that you weren't aware of. Just like I stated.
actually he did say hat but he also said that i had admitted 2 being on the bottle he even described it saying my nose shot up and roared or something like that either way i tried 2 be cool with him but he decided 2 be a little girl about losing and never showed 4 the rematch im gonna make my ls1 in 2 a 383 stroker which im excited about and its gonna really be on the spray 100shot plus fullboltons and a cam and stock heads pushed 2 their limits hoping 4 500rwhp on motor as my goal