Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

They talk and talk (continued)

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 02:02 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default They talk and talk (continued)

Well, he wanted to go from a dig because I'm an M6 and he's an A4, so he said he'd demolish me. I told him he'd definitely get me out of the whole, but I'd reel him in and walk away once we started going. So leaving work again, we turn on to a road, no one in front of us, but people behind us, so we can't stop and do it. So we go from about 15-20. I told him to honk it off and go whenever (after I had explained to him how to do it with his failure at honking last time). He just kind of looked at me like I had a dick on my forehead, so I knew he was lost again. Anyway, I honk it, and took the jump....well, I recorded it, so you can see for yourself. I shut it down in 3rd due to the curve coming up and a usual cop hang out around that curve, but was still pulling away when I let off. My clutch is pretty much F*cked, so I'm trying to take it easy on the shifts. And I'm recording and steering with the same hand, so forgive the crappy vid. I'd rather my steering be spot on than my recording, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfimQzXqkWA
Old 07-02-2009, 03:15 PM
Launching!

Poor guy!
Old 07-02-2009, 07:37 PM
9 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

You have mad skills, steering, shifting and recording! Get this guy another arm! Nice kill.
Old 07-03-2009, 09:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

all i have to say is LOL at the GTSlow
Old 07-03-2009, 10:22 AM
Staging Lane

Thanks guys. Every time we talk I realize he knows less and less about cars. I'm slowly trying to teach him more, but he's the quick fix type. Always wants to go with the fastest easiest route (which is why he always went with the "chip" talk I brought up in the last kill of him). He wants to do a rear mount set up when we get back from deployment. And when I get back I'll have a whole new H/C/I set up with a few other things that should be me close to 475 whp. I'm excited to post that kill, probably because his car is going to blow up with all the short cuts he wants to take.

Thanks for the comments guys.
Old 07-03-2009, 07:18 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh snap son I was going to talk **** bout the slow shifting but after I read this post your the man lol nice kill.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:44 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

nice one