Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

fun night full of races deaths and kills!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 03:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Default fun night full of races deaths and kills!

well I went out to local saturday night hang out and ended up racing a silver 6 speed LT1 with exhaust beat him twice once from a roll and one from a dig,then got slaughtered by a blue C6 LS3 with H/C and nitrous(but didn't use on me) twice(was real ugly) and beat a red WS6 twice and blue z28 and black SS and a black z28 and went one for one with a silver audi S4 twin turbo(damn that thing was fast) first race with the audi he was in full boost second race got him in not so-ideal-boost spot and then on the way home got hammered by a silver C6 Z06 but not as bad has the blue LS3,lol! all in all had a great fun night of racing!

and although I was suppose to go out and race some stangs it didn't happen for some reason so the Mach1,Cobras and foxbody's were all safe tonight!
Old 07-12-2009, 12:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Omega Doom
well I went out to local saturday night hang out and ended up racing a silver 6 speed LT1 with exhaust beat him twice once from a roll and one from a dig,then got slaughtered by a blue C6 LS3 with H/C and nitrous(but didn't use on me) twice(was real ugly) and beat a red WS6 twice and blue z28 and black SS and a black z28 and went one for one with a silver audi S4 twin turbo(damn that thing was fast) first race with the audi he was in full boost second race got him in not so-ideal-boost spot and then on the way home got hammered by a silver C6 Z06 but not as bad has the blue LS3,lol! all in all had a great fun night of racing!

and although I was suppose to go out and race some stangs it didn't happen for some reason so the Mach1,Cobras and foxbody's were all safe tonight!
so was anybody on this site part of that? also I think the C6 Z06 was modded cause' he had some kind of exhaust and I have raced stock Z06's before and had dead even races with them not this one,lol!