Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Good death... 02 SS vs 00 Z28

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 02:43 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good death... 02 SS vs 00 Z28

Woke up, went to school, went to the gym with girlfriend, went and got chipotle in harker heights Chipotle is the ****.

Anyways, on the way home I spot a pewter 00 z28 M6 with some faded racing stripes and a license plate that says just try coming up behind me... we try to play but there was too much traffic on the small highway

we merge on to the larger interstate and finally get a chance.

1st run - About 70mph, on the third honk we slam em. I downshift to 2nd and than manual shift to D. by about 90-100 mph the Z28 had about a car length maybe just a lil more on me

2nd run - About 60mph, we both punch it and immediately the Z pulls a link and a half and it holds about that way t0 100 and we shut down! GRRRR

3rd run - I was doing about 53 mph, and we punch it. I stayed closest to him on this one, and about 90 mph he had a length on me and we shut it down.

We both give eachother the look that its over, and I merge off the interstate and with the other driver following. We pulled into a truck stop and talk.

The other driver asks me what I had, and I just told him longtubes and a tune. He tells me he was SPRAYING and I was like ahahahahahaha thats why he was accelerating like crazy! I told him I had a bottle too but wasnt spraying and we both laugh.

We check eachothers rigs out, he compliments mine and i complement his. We both had longtubes, catbacks, lids and stuff. He was running a 150 shot on all three races and it was mounted by the rear buckets for easy access

I had to congratulate him on my first loss, and we went our ways.

He's an LS1 member, blubyu02 I believe.

If your seeing this man, we need to get together and run em at the track! Lets find some more F body's too! Nice to meet ya!

Thanks for reading

Pat
Old 07-21-2009, 08:31 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey good runs man, i just got my tunnel mount from nitro daves a couple weeks ago, i was going to put mine in the spare tire well too but decided not to so i wouldnt have to buy an opener. Hit me up on here when you want to go to the track i will probably be at little river in 2 more weekends. oh and you have a nice car by the way