Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Races From Last Saturday Night

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 05:58 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Smile Races From Last Saturday Night

So I ran a little dsm on sat. on the highway from a second gear roll. she, yes i said she but more manly than half the dudes on this forum, supposedly has a fast little car. i say its a 91-92 eclipse. well i knew of the car because all of the talk thats been going around about it and what ive seen it do. i also knew it was potentially a hazard to my winning streak. i am always one for racing though, win or lose. its in my blood. anyways, i am making the laps down the cruise area and i come upon the turn around point and i see her leaving and shes going the opposite way. so im like, hell yeah!, and i bust a u'y in the middle of the road. i see her haulin *** towards the highway so i pursue. i make it to the highway and see her about 200 yards in front so i stab it and catch up with her. as soon as i pull up next to her she knows whats about to go down, but unaware of the outcome i goose it a little to entice her, and of course, she slows it down. i slow down as well. i get into second at about 40-50 mph and i hear her start brake boosting then the honks come. she is honking slowly, i guess hoping to get the jump?, but im on my game and im ready. 3 comes and im in it, i immediatley put about half a car on her and 3rd gear comes and i pull out on her by about 3, 4th comes and i pull by more. i look in my rear view and all i see are headlights about 5-7 cars back. this goes on for two more races with the same outcome. by this time we have covered a good 5 miles or so without knowing. i hit the nearest exit and she pulls up next to me and gives the thumb up while saying nice race. that was awesome. ive always been humble in defeat and i like it when i see the same. there is no time for people being dicks because they lost. as far is i know her car has only been low 13's(fwd) but at like 125-130 range! thats i why i was excited to run her from a highway roll. anyways, its a built bottom end (4g63) with a built head (ported,bigger valves,cams), big turbo on a custom turbo mani, upgraded fuel, all kinds of funky digital **** on her dash. i went back to where she was hanging out to ask the people she was there with what kind of power it made. all they said was alot, and its fast. i asked how much power again and they said in the 500 range?! i told them i pulled her a few times, and immediatley they told me of other people i needed to race then. lol! it was fun, but i expected it to be a closer race. hopefully i will run into her again this weekend and get some good footage. i had my vidi mounted but my zoom was way in and so all i have was the sound of her turbo falling behind in the distance.
Old 08-12-2009, 06:02 PM
TECH Resident

good kill, but whats done to your car to pull on a supposed 125mph car like that?
Old 08-12-2009, 06:04 PM
On The Tree

oh ****. i forgot about the race i had with a new crossfire srt-6! i beat! boring, yes, but my fingers are tired from typing the novel above. ttt.
Old 08-12-2009, 06:07 PM
On The Tree

stock bottom end. prc 5.3 stage 2.5 cnc'd heads, 224r cam, ls6 mani, u/d pulley, 1 7/8" lt's, cut-out, ory, slp maf, slp ss hood and matching cold air, rockers, loads of rear suspension work. i am sure im leaving something out.

Last edited by 02SLOMARO; 08-12-2009 at 06:19 PM.