Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

05+ gto

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2009, 10:27 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 05+ gto

Ok well i went into kansas to go cruising around with some buddies. Had been driving around and the only races i got was against my friends G35 which wasn't very fun at all. As we were driving home a dark gray gto pulls up behind us. He managed to get in front and started messing with my friend in his G35 so i caught up even though i didn't expect what happened. I was doin about 45 in 3rd and he didn't seem to want to play. But after i dropped it into second and jumped a little he took off. To my suprise i was dead even with him until mid 3rd when he turned very quickly. It had to have been an A4 and wasn't in the right gear to race me. Just some highschool kid trying to show off in his new GTO. I know if he was in the right gear he would have destroyed me but either way it was fun and a tie with a GTO is like a win for me in my little LT1 haha. But either way it was a good race.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:12 PM
11 Second Club

what kind of car & mods do you have?
Old 08-14-2009, 02:27 PM
Staging Lane

Exhaust and CAI. He must have been an extremely shitty driver to have tied me. I was expecting him to pull at least 2 cars on me.