Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Finally!! Awesome weekend, cobra, and bikes!

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2009, 03:59 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally!! Awesome weekend, cobra, and bikes!

So Id say my weekend officially started last night on i-65N around Lville when I saw this red cobra mustang playing on the on ramp. I caught up to him and rode side by side for about a minute. He down shifted but right then my radar detector went off so I waved my hands out and showed him my detector. We waited about 5 minutes north when I downshifted into 3rd at 70 mph he returned the favor. I honked he jumped a tad right before I got my third honk in. I dont know his mods but definitely had an exhaust atleast and I heard the eaton whine. So i mashed my throttle and instantly jumped out about half a car, by the time I shifted at 6600 I already had my rear end about Id say 5 feet in front of him. Went into 4th and I saw him drifting very far back, I got to the top of 4th and put a very healthy distance in between us. He caught up and yelled out nice and we gave each other the thmbs up.

A few minutes after this a grey RSX with gauges came up, I put naval carrier lengths on him.

Then the best and by far the most exhilirating street run Ive ever been in was on the way back home. I saw a pack of motor cycles playing around in and out of traffic. They caught up to me and rode next to me, Im not gonna lie I just dropped her into 3rd and took off, one bike I recognized as a busa and he made me seem like a Geo. Two of the bikes didnt run but one bike that was gray with a red chinese letter on it lined up. He looked at me and signaled for me to go, I put it into 3rd again and took off, I was expecting him to go flying past me but he was stuck right at my rear tire, I put it into fourth and he stayed right there. Now I was like holy **** 130 mph is coming up real quick and I go into 5th ****** gear and I pulled on him! I got it to 150ish and shut down before I **** my pants. We all got off on the same exit and the rider looked and said holy **** man nice run!! The other two bikes had female passanger but I knew those bikes as GSXR's and they said 750 on the side so I didnt expect ot beat those. I wanted to ask the guy what size the bike was but the light turned green and the douche in the busa revved and took off his buddies followed.

Im extremely satisfied with my runs so far! The only car to beat me so far is another LS1 that has HCIE and a few more things with a god like driver.
Old 08-16-2009, 05:30 PM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Great runs. Very stout car
Old 08-16-2009, 05:38 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Do you live in the Louisville area? I was out and about around 65 as well last night.
Old 08-16-2009, 06:19 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by sw07gt
Do you live in the Louisville area? I was out and about around 65 as well last night.

Ft knox
Old 08-16-2009, 07:18 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by USArmyZ28
Ft knox
Do you ever go up to Hobby Lobby?
Old 08-16-2009, 09:37 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

nice runs man
Old 08-17-2009, 08:16 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by sw07gt
Do you ever go up to Hobby Lobby?

The one in indiana? Ive heard its just a bunch of ricers now a days.

Thanks to everyone who took their time to read the story btw
Old 08-17-2009, 10:44 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

good runs dude