Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

SRT 300C vs LS3 SS Camaro *vids*

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2009, 01:16 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SRT 300C vs LS3 SS Camaro *vids*

Best night of racing ever!! Me and Nick went hunting in the 300 again, and once again we had the camera in tow!! We hadent been cruisin 15 min when the first of our victims came lookin for some. As we passed in traffic a loud good lookin red GT mustang with a younger guy drivin blipped the throttle, i did the same, and we agreed to meet up on a desolate road. Was a 5 spd with a K&N and exhaust. He wanted a dig (bad 4 him) and this was the result.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=63577595

So us and the mustang parted ways, and after one cruise thru sonic we attracted a new LS3 6spd Camaro SS and a C/S Mustang GT. The Camaro SS is from the same race crew as the LS1 GTO i smashed in my other post. The Camaro has exhaust i kno, but i think he has a cold air kit now too. The C/S GT was a 5spd w/exhaust/tune & 2 chicks in the back.

In the 1st race w/the Camaro SS we ran from like 20 to 80-90ish, u can see he slowly pulls me. I had the cai and no cats, but i didnt have the Diablo tune in the car!@#@#^!!!! I think it woulda made the difference. REMATCH!!!!!!
The second race made me want one even more. I think if i put the Diablo back on and get the SLP loudmouths to replace my stock mufflers itll b dead even all the way thru! If not me ahead by a fraction. In the second race from a dig (yea!!) i killed him off the launch and he had to reel me. I think if weda been at the track heda caught me either just b4 the end of the track or weda been dead nuts thru the traps. We got outa it at like 110...camera didnt start rolling until just at take off (damnit!!) Like i say if i plug the diablo in itd take until 120 till he caught me from a dig. Nuff said heres those vids - oh and the other GT was from a 30roll to like 90ish -

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=63577134

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=63577351

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=63576919

Last edited by SSickLS1; 09-27-2009 at 01:32 AM.
Old 09-27-2009, 02:28 AM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Nice runs, the Diablo is a must with the CAI. It has a CAI/93 octane tune. It's good to see you out there enjoying the 300SRT8, they are a blast.
Old 09-27-2009, 01:48 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
Nice runs, the Diablo is a must with the CAI. It has a CAI/93 octane tune. It's good to see you out there enjoying the 300SRT8, they are a blast.
very true! I had let my boy borrow it for his last run at the track in a SRT8 Jeep, & never reinstalled it . Anyway its back on now - so a rematch is in order 4 sure. Anyway, thanks again 4 the lead on the AFE!!!!!!!!!! Ida never got it til u showed me a pic of that big bitch!!!!!!!! Never heard of em b4 either. Sure have now!!!!!! Im smashin guys w/2 even 3 more bolt ons than myself at the track. MPH, E/T whatever. Most of em r in chargers w/100 less pounds too!!! Best one 4 sure! And i was gonna get the damn AEM .
Old 09-27-2009, 04:30 PM
On The Tree

I have seen your chrylser run before and it runs pretty good
Old 09-27-2009, 11:52 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by antonio84
I have seen your chrylser run before and it runs pretty good
thank you, and i remember u from the track as well, ur car launches NASTY!!