Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Z28 vs Maserati Quattroporte (kinda long)

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 02:35 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Z28 vs Maserati Quattroporte (kinda long)

RACE PART on the bottom
So its raining out pretty bad out and this is the first time i am driving my z28 in the rain, not use to the RWD in the rain,

Moring: i am merging onto the highway around a curve when cars are on my bumper so i give it a lil gas 2000 rpm worth, i then lose traction and almost go off a bridge slamming on my abs . So of course i get the finger from like 3 ppl rushing to work . W.E

i learned my lesson not worth it just drive slow.

Lunch: i am on single road driven the speed limit, not slow, When a red Hon-Duh s2000 rides my bumper, F*** it, he goes around me and gives me a ricer look and hand movement, i am like any other day buddy

RACE PART:no one was on the road

Way home: Finally after a looooong day i am like "nice" the rain cleared up (still wet but dry), i m driving on the highway in the right Lane going 55 speed limit, not that much traffic when out of no where a ****** Maserati Quattroporte get on my ***, he stays on my bumper for a good two min. he pulls around me and then give me the finger as i look over. F** NO . I stomp on it and pace him. i am looking over waiting for him to look back. AND We are off he pulls a car in front while i downshift and then i slow creep away and then i start to pull mad hard all the way at the end of 3rd.

Part 2: he still haven't had enough, i put my blinker on to move over and he wont let me move over. so i put it in 3rd braked went behind him and he floors it but i end up stopping his pull and flying by him all 5.7 ls1 worth of power
Old 10-27-2009, 02:41 PM
TECH Resident

lol interesting story - that Maserati owner seems like a huge douchecanoe
Old 10-28-2009, 12:46 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

i start to pull mad hard all the way at the end of 3rd.

i end up stopping his pull and flying by him all 5.7 ls1 worth of power

LOL
Old 10-28-2009, 11:34 PM
12 Second Club

Man good kill. Ricers are bad but European car owners have an arrogance above all others lol. Good to see one put in its place.
Old 10-28-2009, 11:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ferrari's hate that too
Old 10-29-2009, 12:21 PM
12 Second Club

How many people give you the finger on an average day? I counted 4 plus another hand gesture. LOL

Good story.
Old 10-31-2009, 08:56 PM
Launching!

^^ i was driving a lil slow in the rain cuz it was the first time i was driving a rwd car in the rain, i guess tht pissed off alot of ppl, they just dont get it in there FWD 4 bangers lol

i always get flipped off cuz i am one i of though kids who drive the speed limit (i keep up with traffic) i love it, adults yell at us to drive slow and when u do u get the finger from them
Old 11-02-2009, 03:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

i know what you mean about kid that does the speed limit, too many cops where im from, people harass you about speeding because your young but complain when your the one not doing it haha
difference is ive driven rwd year round for the last 3 years, hell i had to DD my 86 grand national last winter you get used to it after a while. worst winter car ive ever owned was a 72 monte carlo with single track haha