Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Encounter with a BUSA last night....and 300c srt8(vids)

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 02:01 PM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Encounter with a BUSA last night....and 300c srt8(vids)

So theres been a good bit of **** talking going on around here lately. This kid in a 300c claims he has spanked my car before, which I have never raced him until last night. Anyway I ventured out to the local street scene last night to see what I could run into...and who just happened to be there? Mr 300c lol. Well needless to say I got the raced lined up, but he wanted me on motor and a first gear roll. We was only the second race of the night on this street so needless to say the pavement was cold. The 40 degree temps didnt help either. Anyways first run he honks it off, and jumps on the 2nd honk. No big deal I follow right behind, and instantly stop his pull blowing tires off. Grab second and just light em up again, but I'm still ahead of him by almost a car lol. I let out and we turn around and do it again, this time I do a nice burnout. Needless to say he doesnt even honk this time and just guns it. I decide what the hell and I play chase. By the time I wound out 2nd I was 4 cars ahead and pulling hard, I hit third and almsot intantly let out cruising by the camera...so anyways heres the video of this race...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Lw409_7hUw

And then I get lined up against a 07'(I think) busa. This one is from a dead stop with me on spray(150 shot). We both do our little burnouts and I back back into my freshly laid down rubber. He pulls up, the flagger gets out between us, and as soon as he drops his hands we are both gone.I leave out at around 5kish but dont go wide open until it gets moving nice and good and then I stab the throttle. Before I went all the way I had about a half a car on him. When I go WOT is when the nitrous comes on.I spin for a second, then I hit second to find some traction and haze the tires over. By this time hes out about 2 bike lengths. I stop the pull and grab 3rd, still not gaining. Then when I hit 4th I start inching up on him, but its to late. Couldnt ever cath him. And after that pull it toasted some plugs. Guess it went lean. Still on the stock fuel rails, and fuel line. I hope thats all I hurt lol.

It wasnt a very fun ride home with it running like crap from only being on like 4 cylinders lol. Heres the vid of this race.

I'm sure I'll get all kind of *** hats in here saying that this isnt possible blah blah he couldnt drive blah blah...to all of you, stay the fawk out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZaDpfrRQyE
Old 11-15-2009, 03:41 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice vids and good job on that busa!
Old 11-15-2009, 03:47 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good kill all ways fun to take out a douche bag.
Old 11-15-2009, 03:49 PM
Staging Lane

What was the guy thinkin in his phantom.. wait 300c..... My bad..
Old 11-15-2009, 03:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

anytime you can at least keep up with a bike your doin good.

nie runs, i wish there was some kind of street scene around here.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:13 PM
TECH Addict

Preciate the compliments. I want a second gear kick with the busa. He was down, but my car wasn't happy with me lol.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:26 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

good run on the busa fo sho
Old 11-16-2009, 07:33 PM
10 Second Club

thats badass. i got smoked fri nite due to traction issues myself. gotta love some street action.
Old 11-17-2009, 12:25 PM
TECH Resident

Damn good run there. Even with an average rider a 07 busa will run 6.1s-2s in the 1/8th so you know youre in the hunt.
Old 11-17-2009, 03:10 PM
Launching!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Great race against the Busa!

Sux about your plugs.. hope the engine is ok!
Old 11-17-2009, 06:39 PM
TECH Addict

Yeah the car really moves on the big end...I think the motor is ok. I dorive it a hour and half home and no smoking or anything. Just a miss down low. Still pulled hard on motor when wot. Pulled a couple of plugs and one was normal looking, then the other was nice and white and speckled lol. Definately some detonation