Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Killed the stang

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 02:09 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Killed the stang

Well i was cruising at tyler and harrison tonight. I keep on seeing that 2005-07 two toned mustang one with white on bottom black on top i remember i saw her previous saturday driving like an idiot racing whoever. Well it came around where she cut me off got next to her and rev it at her she rev back like always to many cops and traffic to do anything well finally got to the point where theres a good open strech of road she was right behind me i knew she was going to gun it as soon as i saw her gun it i did the same poor thing never had a chance after that she never got next to me again i guess i put her on her place. Well couple of minutes later a stupid little green blazer got next to me reving up and passing me and slowing down i decided to give them a taste (i know a blazer what a waste of gas lol) in the process i think i bent a push rod or blew a header gasket . Well hopefully is nothing to serious
Old 01-15-2010, 10:18 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

was it a 'her' driving or are you referring to the car as a 'her'? Sucks to hurt your engine during a Put Them In There Place run, but thats how it works more often then not.

You really should combine all your vids into one giant post IMO. I bet it would become one of those 6+page behemoths that occasionally grow on the kill board. Deserves it, cuz you got some nice vids.