Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

3 kills in tyler and harrison

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 02:45 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3 kills in tyler and harrison

Kill 1
strip saturday night when chrysler 300c w rims pulled up next to me w his girlfriend he revs it up to me showing he wanted to play so we were at thirty i down shifted to first three honks gunned it and right of the bat jumped on him like two cars spinning my wheels slow down cuz of traffic we did it again and same result more emberrasing when having ur girl by ur side thinking ur the xxxx and get ur *** handed to you

kill 2
was a red 2002 camaro w a three inch primer cowl induction got next to me and jumped on me and i gunned and this car took me bad we did it again three honks and i jumped a car and a half and kept on pulling slowed down cuz of traffic. Pulled him over talk to guy real cool dude.

Kill 3

2005 saleen 302 this is the one that got my eye got next to him asked if he wanted to race he smiled and kept on driving before we got to the expressway we gunned it at the same time pulled on him pretty good got on the highway we went from a 60 to 115 was in front on of him like 2 cars kept on walking away told my girl guaranteed he is going to do a ricer flyby followed him to his house he was a pretty cool dude he was like in his 40's this is what he told me his mods were: 410 rear wheel horse power
[his mods]
*stage 2 cam
*stroke out
*3000 stall more stuff not to sure
*tune
Old 01-15-2010, 08:32 AM
Launching!

Punctuation is your friend. Good kills, the first one was a gimme.
Old 01-15-2010, 05:53 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by mikemunoz
and this car took me bad we did it again three honks and i jumped a car and a half and kept on pulling slowed down
I'm confused, you actually have the faster car with #2 here?
Old 01-15-2010, 06:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Deuuuce
I'm confused, you actually have the faster car with #2 here?
ya my car is faster the reason he got me the first race is cause he drop it down to 1 and i was still on OD on a 25 roll