Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

creepy mexican ricer next door

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2010, 01:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default creepy mexican ricer next door

ok so some mexicans live in the house next to mine, generally they are very humble and dont bother anyone. but i guess its one of their friends LOL, for the last 4 days, he pulls into their drive way and revs his car to red line 4-5x b4 turning it off, and then when he is leaving does it again b4 leaving. it is a 2000ish 4 door cavalier, with every autozone decal/chrome money can buy, big fart can, autozone wing, and pink tints(the car is white). well i notice when he does it he is always lookin at my house/car when he does it, so i decided when i heard him doin it today to leave i would have a little fun with him. so i went outside and started my car when i heard him revving, he sat there staring for a good 5-6 minutes. i then proceded to back out my driveway to head up to the gas station because i needed cigs anyway when he follows(which i was hoping for) so i take a right at the end of my street and hop on the highway and he follows, at this point im kickin myself for not bringing the camera just for ***** and giggles purposes later. he pulls up along side of me and it sounds like it allready near redline and can blow up at any minute, so i tap the gas really quick and he *attempts* to take off. i keep about a half a car on him not even at 1/2 throttle, prolly more like 1/3 throttle and i started in 4th gear at 65ish, i hear him get off it and he falls back, so i do the same, now this time i am gettin rdy to hop off the upcoming exit a 1/2 mile away to go get my cigs and back home, so i let him line up 1 last time but this time i start off in 3rd and as soon as he hits the gas i peg it and put buses up buses on him like he was sitting still(which is what i knew would happen). i just got a kick out of it, figured why not share it. when he comes by tonight or tomarrow ill have to snap a pic or 2 of the car so u guys can appreciate this as well. the dude speaks 0 english and looks like a mexican elvis lol.

o yea, this is 100% fictitious nothing you read or see on the internet is real, if in fact it is based on a true story it took place in mexico!
Old 01-19-2010, 02:27 PM
On The Tree

Fun story... but why do we care that he's Mexican?
Old 01-19-2010, 02:39 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lots of humorous kills myself over the years... found they stick in the memory wayyy better than the average kill.

I don't think he was being rascist or anything import raper, he was just setting the mood? I've got some Mexican immigrant (half illegal, half supposedly legal) living behind me- two of the teenagers have cars like he described above: ones a 80's mustang 5.0, others a Eclipse; both like to rev when going by my house even though I offered a 'friendly' race to them already and they declined.
Old 01-19-2010, 03:06 PM
11 Second Club

The "mexican car" profiling is 99% accurate here.

Mid 90s chevy trucks with chrome EVERYTHING (mostly vinyl), lowered on 15x10 wheels that are stuck out 2ft etc. And random **** box cars like Neons, Cavaliers, etc with wings and fart cannons. There is even a mexican kid that works with my GF with a grand am with a "custom body kit", sheet metal welded over the tail lights with LED brake/tails. And then you have Exploders, Navigators, Tahoes, etc.. well you can guess. I even saw a lifted 3rd gen TA on 24s that a mexican owns, thats the 1 time my profiling has been wrong.

There are blacks that are easy to spot too... cars like Crown Vics and Tahoes on 24s, black black tint, etc.

Of course there are plenty of white people that do stupid **** to cars also. Plenty with neons, fart cannons, body kits, etc. I saw an LT1 camaro with a 4" cowl on it, with underglows. And the car is stock.

So yes, the mexican part is critical in this story, whether you think he's being racist or not. Smaller town people like myself see **** like that daily.

Oh and BTW, pink tint FTW!
Old 01-19-2010, 03:12 PM
On The Tree

Sticks.. I don't really think he meant any harm by it either. I just brought it up so the op could be more aware of what he says.. I am not Mexican so what he wrote doesn't affect me personally, however I do believe that his story would be just as funny without going into race/stereotyping...

Nice Kills OP!!
Old 01-19-2010, 03:18 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Oh wait until the "racist police" sees this one!!! There a few imbeciles here that love to throw the racist word around a lot....guess their vaginas are easily hurt! LOL!!!

I know a few people like the one described by the OP...I just laugh at them!
Old 01-19-2010, 03:28 PM
Staging Lane

Well maybe now you wont have to hear that beast rev its motor everyday. Sometimes i wonder how guys like that get to thinking their car is soo fast. In about 5 minutes online you could find out your Cavalier does what 16's in the quarter.
Old 01-19-2010, 03:30 PM
TECH Regular

Old 01-19-2010, 03:36 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

LOL!!! The above is a joke...just in case the "racist police" becomes uncomfortable....
Old 01-19-2010, 06:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

haha, not being racist. just setting the "mood" LOL, i dont care if he was a 6'1" white guy, then it would have been the creepy white guy next door that looked like elvis lol. race/color does not matter to me. i just really got a kick out of it and decided to share
Old 01-19-2010, 07:09 PM
Staging Lane

Pretty funny. Pink tint FTL!

My neighbor's Cobra now walks me (I/E/T stock pulley) so now I guess I'm just the older white guy with the slower 4 door. Oh well!

Last edited by Deuuuce; 01-20-2010 at 07:29 PM.
Old 01-19-2010, 08:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by import_raper
Fun story... but why do we care that he's Mexican?
its ok, they are humble.

not sure what the humble part means if they live next door to you.
Old 01-19-2010, 08:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm half mexican and my mexican family is over the top. My cousin has wheels and a big giant spoiler on his 95' ford ranger. They buy body kits for all their cars and are obsessed with neon lighting from autozone. If I gave my cousin juan a gift card to autozone he would go bannanas. Its like a kid in a candy store. Its just the way we were all brought up. I'm glad I branched off. Now I want all my rides to look stock. People ask me if I'm gonna get "rims" for my car or a body kit. I'm like "dear God, no!"
Everything is about the sleeper look to me and performance.
Old 01-19-2010, 09:16 PM
Launching!

Damn half breeds just kidding ! LOL! way dog your better half. Be your self.
Originally Posted by TheBlueKnight
I'm half mexican and my mexican family is over the top. My cousin has wheels and a big giant spoiler on his 95' ford ranger. They buy body kits for all their cars and are obsessed with neon lighting from autozone. If I gave my cousin juan a gift card to autozone he would go bannanas. Its like a kid in a candy store. Its just the way we were all brought up. I'm glad I branched off. Now I want all my rides to look stock. People ask me if I'm gonna get "rims" for my car or a body kit. I'm like "dear God, no!"
Everything is about the sleeper look to me and performance.
Old 01-19-2010, 10:08 PM
TECH Regular

Im mexican and the post is funny.
Old 01-19-2010, 10:15 PM
11 Second Club

^^ wow, your truck looks *******! props
Old 01-20-2010, 01:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I am 6 foot 3 and of mexican descent and none of the ricer **** applies to me. But I do agree that some do tend to rice cars out.
Old 01-20-2010, 03:12 AM
Teching In

its just my personal experience but you can call out a driver long before you see them just by taking a look at the car, around here if its got the sweet colored winshield wipers ( i hear they add a couple HP!) or the autozone vinyls, or the sweet fake hood scoops etc its gona be a mexican kid (NOT MEANT TO BE RACIST!) if its got a pink sticker like a roxy one or a pink star, its a girl normally, its just a matter of what certain groups of people do to their cars and unfortunately it is profiling. If i spot a cavalier anything but stock its gonna be a mexican kid, go to ANY car show around here youll see taurus's, cavaliers, civics etc allllll autozoned out.... generally driven by a certain group of people

all colors aside a car is a car and 99.9% of the time any of the above metioned items means im slow and wanted to blow my money on go fast stickers rather than buying parts.

im done before i get flamed for this lol just my experiences
Old 01-20-2010, 06:31 AM
myk
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Yeah there's this "Hispanic" dude that used to work in the same mall as I did. He drove a New Edge Mustang and it was a V6, BUT...it was different from all other V6's in that it had at least 18" wheels, a cobra snake in the grill and on the front fenders, a saleen windshield sticker up front, Roush windshield sticker in the back, SVT badge on the bumper filler and, just like every other cool Mustang driver, the chrome fuel filler door. Goddamn I wish I had taken pictures of this bucket of Mustang Tuner's stickers.

Yeah, white people do this sorta thing too, but as far as my experience goes it's usually the Hispanics that rice up the most...
Old 01-20-2010, 09:14 AM
Staging Lane

It's just the way it is.

Giant rims on anything is a black thing
Giant mud tires is a white thing
Mud covered trucks is a white thing
Loud & slow imports kinda crosses over: whites, hispanics and asians

There's a guy that works in the building across from me that drives a 60 something Ford Fairlane who's windows are rolled down even in the rain, trash piled all over the car..crumpled up burger king wrappers on the dash board...really disgusting...I had no doubt of what decent he was, and when I finally saw him he looked exactly as I had imagined...an old, wrinkely, greasy, dirty, stinky, cigerette smoking white guy. Just the way it is.

Yeah there's this "Hispanic" dude that used to work in the same mall as I did. He drove a New Edge Mustang and it was a V6, BUT...it was different from all other V6's in that it had at least 18" wheels, a cobra snake in the grill and on the front fenders, a saleen windshield sticker up front, Roush windshield sticker in the back, SVT badge on the bumper filler and, just like every other cool Mustang driver, the chrome fuel filler door. Goddamn I wish I had taken pictures of this bucket of Mustang Tuner's stickers.
This is true...just this past weekend I saw a V6 new edge mustang that didn't even have dual exhaust with Shelby GT letters on the back....20" rims on the back and stock rims up front stick on port holes

Quick Reply: creepy mexican ricer next door