SS vs Z28 (THE REMATCH)

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2010, 01:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default SS vs Z28 (THE REMATCH)

Here's the original thread:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...vs-02-z28.html

So after I beat him he was still sure that he can get me. I told him that I didn't want to run again until I got my O2 sensor problem fixed. I finally found the problem to my O2 sensor problem about 2 weeks ago and today he was playing around saying "your **** is slow and I'll beat you. You're scared to run that's why you won't run me right now." So I replied "HAHA... Whatever I beat you already, but f*ck it I'll run you right now". We met up and ran 2 times from a 50-55mph roll. Both runs I beat him by maybe 1.5-2 cars (that was my judgement from looking at the sideview mirror. It was a good run (on my part at least). He has bolt ons and Mac mids. I felt my car did well against his considering our other runs back in October.
Old 03-06-2010, 01:41 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

video would be nice, line em up with the V, at least give him a 65 roll to make up for the 400lb weight disadvantage lol. you may be suprised that you dont put bus lenghts on him.(if he can drive)
Old 03-06-2010, 01:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by itsslow98
video would be nice, line em up with the V, at least give him a 65 roll to make up for the 400lb weight disadvantage lol. you may be suprised that you dont put bus lenghts on him.(if he can drive)
He can drive (I rode with him a few times and been in both his cars while he was racing/smashing). He raced his wife while she was in the CTS-V. He said he beat the CTS-V by about a 1/2 car or a full car (can't remember). He's done street racing though from what he said. I think I am too (That's what I say now atleast.)
Old 03-06-2010, 05:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great kill. Love how he talked trash and you took care of it right then. you know that had to get at him making the victory that much sweeter. he truly actually thought his car could trump yours and then you just broke all hope. hes probably frantically searching the internet for better mods right now still all butthurt.
Old 03-06-2010, 01:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Snake_Skinner
Great kill. Love how he talked trash and you took care of it right then. you know that had to get at him making the victory that much sweeter. he truly actually thought his car could trump yours and then you just broke all hope. hes probably frantically searching the internet for better mods right now still all butthurt.
He has LS6 heads that he hasn't put on yet. He's waiting to get his cam in, so I better hurry up.
Old 03-06-2010, 06:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yep time to move fast. Life wouldnt be fun without any challenges
Old 03-08-2010, 08:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good kill! Always fun when there's friendly competition between friends!
Old 03-13-2010, 11:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

i agree on the video, race story's are ok but i rarely even bother opening the thread unless its got a video and clear day time ones are the only ones i even try and watch lol.