Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Raped a 5th gen camaro......

Old 03-30-2010, 06:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Endersshadow
If I had gone on and on about how using the word rape is wrong you might have a point...or maybe if I said something like "Do you know someone who has been raped? I bet they wouldn't appreciate you saying that!"....But I didn't. I was merely making a point....that point being that referring to winning a race as "raping" the competition is childish and stupid.
Old 03-30-2010, 06:43 PM
11 Second Club

I need to take a shower.....feel dirty.
Old 03-30-2010, 06:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

lmfao! Good kill btw op, good "kill"
Old 03-30-2010, 06:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

Old 03-30-2010, 07:01 PM
Launching!

^Reallly?? Was that necessary? LOL
Old 03-30-2010, 07:15 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by CHRRRIS
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

I KNOW you found all sorts of **** trying to find that pic!!! Do you happen to have the other one where he is standing up, that's the EPIC FAIL one no doubt!
Old 03-30-2010, 07:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

LOL no I used google images. Not gonna post the two other I found, but if you are interested there's actually an explanation for the pictures here... not sure if it's true.

http://ospois.wordpress.com/2008/11/...g-guitar-hero/
Old 03-30-2010, 07:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by oddwraith
Good job.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:30 PM
TECH Addict

Good job.
Honestly, I don't understand what the problem is. When in racing some says they raped another car that means they put buses on that ****. Samething for "get drug!" or "drugged up" That doesn't even make sense but folks use it.

Lighten up while ya.... if you don't like it, so be it... but there really is NO reason to get all worked up. You decided to open the thread and in doing so, you are subjected to things being said that you might find offensive. Seriously, I get into **** matches but this is the forums mang, everyone is in their dirty drawers and wife-beaters, sweating all over the keyboard, trying not to sound gay and crazy.

Its all gravey!
Old 03-30-2010, 07:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by obZidian
Honestly, I don't understand what the problem is. When in racing some says they raped another car that means they put buses on that ****. Samething for "get drug!" or "drugged up" That doesn't even make sense but folks use it.

Lighten up while ya.... if you don't like it, so be it... but there really is NO reason to get all worked up. You decided to open the thread and in doing so, you are subjected to things being said that you might find offensive. Seriously, I get into **** matches but this is the forums mang, everyone is in their dirty drawers and wife-beaters, sweating all over the keyboard, trying not to sound gay and crazy.

Its all gravey!
It's immature. I made my point and I stand by it. You all can continue to berate me for it. I couldn't care less.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:40 PM
TECH Addict

It's not immature... hell, if you want to go in that direction... STREET RACING can also be classified as immature, and you seem to not have a problem with that, right?

Not berating you, just having a discussion. Care or not, you did enough to voice your opinion.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by obZidian
It's not immature... hell, if you want to go in that direction... STREET RACING can also be classified as immature, and you seem to not have a problem with that, right?

Not berating you, just having a discussion. Care or not, you did enough to voice your opinion.
I do think street racing is immature....but I am not about to talk about that in THIS FORUM.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:54 PM
TECH Addict

If I had gone on and on about how using the word rape is wrong you might have a point...or maybe if I said something like "Do you know someone who has been raped? I bet they wouldn't appreciate you saying that!"....But I didn't. I was merely making a point....that point being that referring to winning a race as "raping" the competition is childish and stupid.
I have an ex gf that was raped when we were going out... it gave me an ulcer and some anger problems for a couple years. do I care when people use rape as a verb like this? no, hell I occasionally use it myself when it best suits a situation such as this one. childish and stupid? whats your deal?

nice kill OP! can't wait to run into a 5th gen this summer w/ my slow LT1
Old 03-30-2010, 07:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by z_speedfreak
I have an ex gf that was raped when we were going out... it gave me an ulcer and some anger problems for a couple years. do I care when people use rape as a verb like this? no, hell I occasionally use it myself when it best suits a situation such as this one. childish and stupid? whats your deal?

nice kill OP! can't wait to run into a 5th gen this summer w/ my slow LT1
Congrats. I'm not the same as you. I voiced my opinion. Live with it.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:58 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
"Raped" is a commonly used vernacular for completely overpowering/destroying someone else's effort or character/avatar or in this case Car. And it's been in use that way for at least 10 years, which IMO pegs him in the mid to late 20's age group- but his list of previously owned cars suggests at least the late 30's...

Now what could be used that is more phonetically and grammatically correct? I'm leaning towards "Sodomized"; or in street slang "*** F***ed".

Seeing as how the interaction was mutually agreed upon - thus not rape - and both went into said agreement with there own goals and for there own reasons that require the willfull participation of the other person, it becomes very similiar to a sexual relationship.

However, unlike a regular sexual relationship where both people roughly get what they wanted out of it (akin to a good door to door race), this kind or race deviates from the norm when one participant, thru planning, skill, and preparation manages to coerce the other participant into something she never ever saw coming: next thing she knows he's had his way with her, and contrary to what she was told, it IS about absolute domination.
Hahah funny **** right there.

So what is a good door to door race(regular sexual relationship) called in street terms? A good f**k? LOL.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:58 PM
TECH Resident

"Raped" a 5th gen camaro? Really? You have a wife and you refer to beating someone badly as "raping"? That's interesting. Do you play a lot of FPS games by any chance? You sound like the 13 year olds who play Halo all day and when they kill you they scream into the microphone "YOU GOT RAPED!".
Sounds like someone had a bad halo experience

Nice kill to the OP...those 5th gens are nice but d-bags can drive anything these days
Old 03-30-2010, 08:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

I do think street racing is immature....but I am not about to talk about that in THIS FORUM.
You just did.

Sorry, still way off the subject. OP, nice kill.
Old 03-30-2010, 08:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by KevinR
You just did.

Sorry, still way off the subject. OP, nice kill.
Old 03-30-2010, 08:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Its cool man.. You want me to look up guitar hero dude's phone number for ya? He may be able to ease your mind.

I will never be able to get that image out of my mind.
Old 03-30-2010, 08:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by KevinR
Its cool man.. You want me to look up guitar hero dude's phone number for ya? He may be able to ease your mind.

I will never be able to get that image out of my mind.
No thanks!

Search this Thread