Street Racing & Kill Stories
Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Raped a 5th gen camaro......

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 01:00 PM   #1
Banned

Trader Rating: 9
Default Raped a 5th gen camaro......

Heading out to the track friday night when a black 2010 SS was weaving through cars behind me, obviously trying to get up to me where the road was nice and open.

Well he finally catches up right in a nice long stretch of road, his passenger looks over and laughed. I was like alright, it's on. I downshifted to third and he punched it, jumping out maybe 1.5 cars. By the top of third I had already caught and passed him, by the top of fourth I had a good 5 cars on it for sure. It was a raping for sure lol.

After that he gave me the ricer flyby, I hit my exit and me and the wife had a good laugh about it.
Old 03-30-2010, 01:35 PM   #2
TECH Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1

"Raped" a 5th gen camaro? Really? You have a wife and you refer to beating someone badly as "raping"? That's interesting. Do you play a lot of FPS games by any chance? You sound like the 13 year olds who play Halo all day and when they kill you they scream into the microphone "YOU GOT RAPED!".
Old 03-30-2010, 02:12 PM   #3
Staging Lane

Trader Rating: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endersshadow View Post
"Raped" a 5th gen camaro? Really? You have a wife and you refer to beating someone badly as "raping"? That's interesting. Do you play a lot of FPS games by any chance? You sound like the 13 year olds who play Halo all day and when they kill you they scream into the microphone "YOU GOT RAPED!".
"Raped" is a commonly used vernacular for completely overpowering/destroying someone else's effort or character/avatar or in this case Car. And it's been in use that way for at least 10 years, which IMO pegs him in the mid to late 20's age group- but his list of previously owned cars suggests at least the late 30's...

Now what could be used that is more phonetically and grammatically correct? I'm leaning towards "Sodomized"; or in street slang "*** F***ed".

Seeing as how the interaction was mutually agreed upon - thus not rape - and both went into said agreement with there own goals and for there own reasons that require the willfull participation of the other person, it becomes very similiar to a sexual relationship.

However, unlike a regular sexual relationship where both people roughly get what they wanted out of it (akin to a good door to door race), this kind or race deviates from the norm when one participant, thru planning, skill, and preparation manages to coerce the other participant into something she never ever saw coming: next thing she knows he's had his way with her, and contrary to what she was told, it IS about absolute domination.
Old 03-30-2010, 02:15 PM   #4
TECH Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11

how much (if any) did you spray? what cam?

nice kill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones View Post
"Raped" is a commonly used vernacular for completely overpowering/destroying someone else's effort or character/avatar or in this case Car. And it's been in use that way for at least 10 years, which IMO pegs him in the mid to late 20's age group- but his list of previously owned cars suggests at least the late 30's...

Now what could be used that is more phonetically and grammatically correct? I'm leaning towards "Sodomized"; or in street slang "*** F***ed".

Seeing as how the interaction was mutually agreed upon - thus not rape - and both went into said agreement with there own goals and for there own reasons that require the willfull participation of the other person, it becomes very similiar to a sexual relationship.

However, unlike a regular sexual relationship where both people roughly get what they wanted out of it (akin to a good door to door race), this kind or race deviates from the norm when one participant, thru planning, skill, and preparation manages to coerce the other participant into something she never ever saw coming: next thing she knows he's had his way with her, and contrary to what she was told, it IS about absolute domination.
LOL...

strano springs, koni sa shocks, 35mm/22mm sway bars, LCA relocation brackets, adj panhard/LCAs, subframe connectors, STB, R888 tires
Old 03-30-2010, 02:33 PM   #5
TECH Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2

Quote:

this had me rolling
-K&N Intake
-OBX 1 7/8 Headers/Magnaflow Mufflers
-Pinon Brace/Hurst Shifter, LG Motorsports Coilovers
Old 03-30-2010, 02:52 PM   #6
TECH Addict

Trader Rating: 12

Quote:
You mad?

Quote:
What
the
****?

ROFL
Old 03-30-2010, 03:58 PM   #7
TECH Addict

Send a message via AIM to obZidian Send a message via MSN to obZidian Send a message via Yahoo to obZidian

Quote:

Damn! Is it 4:20 all ready?!

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh4GTO View Post
It's obviously Chuck Norris.
Old 03-30-2010, 04:03 PM   #8
TECH Enthusiast

i like how this went from raping a 5th gen camaro to thats guys badass Will Ferral blackout moment on Old School haha that is the best **** ever
Old 03-30-2010, 04:08 PM   #9
Staging Lane

sounds like someones an english major
Old 03-30-2010, 04:15 PM   #10
TECH Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavez885 View Post
You mad?
I don't think so. You
Old 03-30-2010, 04:21 PM   #11
Staging Lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95Prplppletrz28 View Post
sounds like someones an English Major
More like a English Staff Seargent. Glad you guys found the humor in that, instead of throwing out the "Ban" flag for sexual innuendo etc. I wasnt too sure how it was gonna be taken when I wrote it. lol
Old 03-30-2010, 04:29 PM   #12
10 Second Club

Quote:
omg! I think I just threw up in my mouth a little..

I think someone might have been touched in there secret place by someone who makes them feel a little to sensitive!!

J/K
My LS1 is a lean, mean, mother ****in, tire shredding beast that preys on unsuspecting mustangs like the 5.0 that bit the dust of my well oiled machine. I posted how many youtube vids to prove it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by big hammer View Post
you just subconsciously admitted that my level of intellect also provokes your insecurities.
Old 03-30-2010, 04:39 PM   #13
TECH Addict

Send a message via AIM to obZidian Send a message via MSN to obZidian Send a message via Yahoo to obZidian

Quote:
More like a English Staff Seargent. Glad you guys found the humor in that, instead of throwing out the "Ban" flag for sexual innuendo etc. I wasnt too sure how it was gonna be taken when I wrote it. lol
Good to see our tax dollars at work!

Quote:
Old 03-30-2010, 04:42 PM   #14
Launching!

Great kill OP. I like how the passenger in the other car laughed right before you raced. Shows how cocky some 5th gen owners and their friends are lol. But you got the last laugh. Good "rape" story
1995 Silverado Z71 - 5.7L A4 *SOLD*
1993 Silverado Z71 - 5.0L A4 *SOLD*
2004 Suzuki GSX-R 600 - murdered out - *SOLD*
1991 Mustang LX 5.0 M5 - *SOLD*
Old 03-30-2010, 04:43 PM   #15
Launching!

Quote:
Originally Posted by odarabla View Post
omg! I think I just threw up in my mouth a little..

I think someone might have been touched in there secret place by someone who makes them feel a little to sensitive!!

J/K
No j/k, it really sounds like someone in this thread was molested or something LOL.

***SOLD***
1999 Z28 Vert
G5X3/FAST 92/AFR 205s - 454/420 (Corrected)
Old 03-30-2010, 05:11 PM   #16
TECH Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by squale iii View Post
No j/k, it really sounds like someone in this thread was molested or something LOL.
If I had gone on and on about how using the word rape is wrong you might have a point...or maybe if I said something like "Do you know someone who has been raped? I bet they wouldn't appreciate you saying that!"....But I didn't. I was merely making a point....that point being that referring to winning a race as "raping" the competition is childish and stupid.
Old 03-30-2010, 05:15 PM   #17
myk
TECH Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate65 View Post
Great kill OP. I like how the passenger in the other car laughed right before you raced. Shows how cocky some 5th gen owners and their friends are lol. But you got the last laugh. Good "rape" story
You gotta love how douche bags automatically assume they've got the upper hand just because they've got the prettier, newer ride. I hope this 5th 'gen owner remembers how he got humiliated as he makes his next car payment...

OMG! Myk's STILL driving an LS1!
Old 03-30-2010, 05:17 PM   #18
Teching In

Quote:

Nice.....
Old 03-30-2010, 05:23 PM   #19
TECH Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny Piff View Post
Nice.....
Way off the subject but....What's up with your avitar?? Holy crap!!
Fasttoys 85mm Lid, Fasttoys ram air, Pacesetter lt's, Custom x-pipe no cats, SY3500 (restalled to 3800), RapTR cam 236/242 617/613 111, Patriot Extreme springs w/titanium retainers, Ls7 lifters, 7.425 pushrods, Comp double roller timing chain, relocation brackets, lca's (That about sums it up)
Old 03-30-2010, 05:36 PM   #20
TECH Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinR View Post
Way off the subject but....What's up with your avitar?? Holy crap!!

Dude! That guy is infamous!!! He has, as a real prop, a guitar hero guitar with him, TWO belts with guns and magazines "strapped-in" like he's ready to go to war and all in his underwear ready for a GQ cover.

Hold up....

just tried and searched for it... got all sorts of gay ****.... I think i'm dying!!! ARRGGGHHHH!!!!!

But that **** is everywhere!

Quote:
Old 03-30-2010, 05:36 PM
LS1Tech
Pontiac Firebird

Paid Advertisement
Closed Thread

Tags
5th, bussning, camaro, feel, gen, guys, raped, subframe, z28