Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Raped a 5th gen camaro......

Old 03-30-2010, 01:00 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Raped a 5th gen camaro......

Heading out to the track friday night when a black 2010 SS was weaving through cars behind me, obviously trying to get up to me where the road was nice and open.

Well he finally catches up right in a nice long stretch of road, his passenger looks over and laughed. I was like alright, it's on. I downshifted to third and he punched it, jumping out maybe 1.5 cars. By the top of third I had already caught and passed him, by the top of fourth I had a good 5 cars on it for sure. It was a raping for sure lol.

After that he gave me the ricer flyby, I hit my exit and me and the wife had a good laugh about it.
Old 03-30-2010, 01:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

"Raped" a 5th gen camaro? Really? You have a wife and you refer to beating someone badly as "raping"? That's interesting. Do you play a lot of FPS games by any chance? You sound like the 13 year olds who play Halo all day and when they kill you they scream into the microphone "YOU GOT RAPED!".
Old 03-30-2010, 02:12 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Endersshadow
"Raped" a 5th gen camaro? Really? You have a wife and you refer to beating someone badly as "raping"? That's interesting. Do you play a lot of FPS games by any chance? You sound like the 13 year olds who play Halo all day and when they kill you they scream into the microphone "YOU GOT RAPED!".
"Raped" is a commonly used vernacular for completely overpowering/destroying someone else's effort or character/avatar or in this case Car. And it's been in use that way for at least 10 years, which IMO pegs him in the mid to late 20's age group- but his list of previously owned cars suggests at least the late 30's...

Now what could be used that is more phonetically and grammatically correct? I'm leaning towards "Sodomized"; or in street slang "*** F***ed".

Seeing as how the interaction was mutually agreed upon - thus not rape - and both went into said agreement with there own goals and for there own reasons that require the willfull participation of the other person, it becomes very similiar to a sexual relationship.

However, unlike a regular sexual relationship where both people roughly get what they wanted out of it (akin to a good door to door race), this kind or race deviates from the norm when one participant, thru planning, skill, and preparation manages to coerce the other participant into something she never ever saw coming: next thing she knows he's had his way with her, and contrary to what she was told, it IS about absolute domination.
Old 03-30-2010, 02:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

how much (if any) did you spray? what cam?

nice kill.

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
"Raped" is a commonly used vernacular for completely overpowering/destroying someone else's effort or character/avatar or in this case Car. And it's been in use that way for at least 10 years, which IMO pegs him in the mid to late 20's age group- but his list of previously owned cars suggests at least the late 30's...

Now what could be used that is more phonetically and grammatically correct? I'm leaning towards "Sodomized"; or in street slang "*** F***ed".

Seeing as how the interaction was mutually agreed upon - thus not rape - and both went into said agreement with there own goals and for there own reasons that require the willfull participation of the other person, it becomes very similiar to a sexual relationship.

However, unlike a regular sexual relationship where both people roughly get what they wanted out of it (akin to a good door to door race), this kind or race deviates from the norm when one participant, thru planning, skill, and preparation manages to coerce the other participant into something she never ever saw coming: next thing she knows he's had his way with her, and contrary to what she was told, it IS about absolute domination.
LOL...
Old 03-30-2010, 02:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

this had me rolling
Old 03-30-2010, 02:52 PM
TECH Addict

You mad?

What
the
****?

ROFL
Old 03-30-2010, 03:58 PM
TECH Addict

Damn! Is it 4:20 all ready?!

Old 03-30-2010, 04:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i like how this went from raping a 5th gen camaro to thats guys badass Will Ferral blackout moment on Old School haha that is the best **** ever
Old 03-30-2010, 04:08 PM
On The Tree

sounds like someones an english major
Old 03-30-2010, 04:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by chavez885
You mad?
I don't think so. You
Old 03-30-2010, 04:21 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 95Prplppletrz28
sounds like someones an English Major
More like a English Staff Seargent. Glad you guys found the humor in that, instead of throwing out the "Ban" flag for sexual innuendo etc. I wasnt too sure how it was gonna be taken when I wrote it. lol
Old 03-30-2010, 04:29 PM
10 Second Club

omg! I think I just threw up in my mouth a little..

I think someone might have been touched in there secret place by someone who makes them feel a little to sensitive!!

J/K
Old 03-30-2010, 04:39 PM
TECH Addict

More like a English Staff Seargent. Glad you guys found the humor in that, instead of throwing out the "Ban" flag for sexual innuendo etc. I wasnt too sure how it was gonna be taken when I wrote it. lol
Good to see our tax dollars at work!
Old 03-30-2010, 04:42 PM
Launching!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Great kill OP. I like how the passenger in the other car laughed right before you raced. Shows how cocky some 5th gen owners and their friends are lol. But you got the last laugh. Good "rape" story
Old 03-30-2010, 04:43 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by odarabla
omg! I think I just threw up in my mouth a little..

I think someone might have been touched in there secret place by someone who makes them feel a little to sensitive!!

J/K
No j/k, it really sounds like someone in this thread was molested or something LOL.
Old 03-30-2010, 05:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by squale iii
No j/k, it really sounds like someone in this thread was molested or something LOL.
If I had gone on and on about how using the word rape is wrong you might have a point...or maybe if I said something like "Do you know someone who has been raped? I bet they wouldn't appreciate you saying that!"....But I didn't. I was merely making a point....that point being that referring to winning a race as "raping" the competition is childish and stupid.
Old 03-30-2010, 05:15 PM
myk
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by NastyNate65
Great kill OP. I like how the passenger in the other car laughed right before you raced. Shows how cocky some 5th gen owners and their friends are lol. But you got the last laugh. Good "rape" story
You gotta love how douche bags automatically assume they've got the upper hand just because they've got the prettier, newer ride. I hope this 5th 'gen owner remembers how he got humiliated as he makes his next car payment...
Old 03-30-2010, 05:17 PM
Teching In

Nice.....
Old 03-30-2010, 05:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Jonny Piff
Nice.....
Way off the subject but....What's up with your avitar?? Holy crap!!
Old 03-30-2010, 05:36 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by KevinR
Way off the subject but....What's up with your avitar?? Holy crap!!

Dude! That guy is infamous!!! He has, as a real prop, a guitar hero guitar with him, TWO belts with guns and magazines "strapped-in" like he's ready to go to war and all in his underwear ready for a GQ cover.

Hold up....

just tried and searched for it... got all sorts of gay ****.... I think i'm dying!!! ARRGGGHHHH!!!!!

But that **** is everywhere!

Search this Thread